Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Script list by ~~TWP~~ :)
Today i decided to share some of my ek scripts to other bbot users Smile
All the scripts is tested by my self and works 101 and half%
If u like my scripts and want more tell me, if some of the scripts are bugged or something thing else give me a msg to so i can fix it pls, and dont be lazy give rep Smile and leave a comment if u got some questions or need some scripts for u self Smile

More script will come soon, tell me what u need and i make it Smile

Ek scripts : Ankrahmun ancient scarabs west cave.
.bbot   Ankrahmun Ancient scarabs west {By twp}.bbot (Size: 8.82 KB / Downloads: 113) [undefined=undefined]

Edron dragon lair (without dl)
.bbot   Edron dragon lair for ek\'s (Bt Twp).bbot (Size: 11.37 KB / Downloads: 91)

Yalahar pirates.
.bbot   Yalahar pirates for ek\'s (By Twp).bbot (Size: 10.11 KB / Downloads: 64)

Yalahar, arena quarter Mutated rats/tigers & bats
.bbot   Arena quarter mutaed rats-tiger for ek (By twp).bbot (Size: 12.2 KB / Downloads: 102)

Mage scripts.
Ph water elementals.
.bbot   Ph water elementals (By twp).bbot (Size: 9.73 KB / Downloads: 93) (Not tested yet) if someome try it could u tell me how it is?
Can u make some scripts for ms/ed 70-80 lvl ? I need it strongly. :p
TWP - i think that u shouldn't give here not ur scripts..
Remove my script from your list...
The thread is named "Free script list by TWP" And you put my script in it? Dodgy

P.S. you should remove the "pacc edition" of the script aswell.
Copying my script and adding utura macro doesn't give you the rights to claim it as your own script.
(02-10-2013, 07:35 AM)drewindwalker Wrote: Remove my script from your list...
The thread is named "Free script list by TWP" And you put my script in it? Dodgy

Copying my script and adding utura macro doesn't give you the rights to claim it as your own script.

Oke i will i just shared some scripts that i used to and i dindt said i made the script, i wrote it was made by u. BUt i remove it dont worry

(02-10-2013, 12:39 AM)byko Wrote: Can u make some scripts for ms/ed 70-80 lvl ? I need it strongly. :p

Ye i could tell me where u want to bot it and i do 1 for u Smile
(02-10-2013, 01:09 PM)twp Wrote:
(02-10-2013, 07:35 AM)drewindwalker Wrote: Remove my script from your list...

Oke i will i just shared some scripts that i used to and i dindt said i made the script, i wrote it was made by u. BUt i remove it dont worry

(02-10-2013, 12:39 AM)byko Wrote: Can u make some scripts for ms/ed 70-80 lvl ? I need it strongly. :p

Ye i could tell me where u want to bot it and i do 1 for u Smile

19 downloads no rep?
Atm i made my ek rs by a mistake so here will be some rp/ ms scripts to soon Smile