Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 8.8
fucking update , error 700000 invalid account what the fuck ?! maybe some admin can tell what we can do, we paid for it !!!!!!!!!
Bot don't using heal potions.
Opa Mega.

Muito obrigado pelos Fixes, o Bot agora está razoávelmente confiável denovo!

Quanto ao Self-Defence, tem como você colocar um botão "Avoid ALL" pra ele evitar todos os monstros que não estiverem na Killer List, até ficar trapado por 5 segundos?

Ou então um "Wild-Card" pra ser adicionado na Killer List, por exemplo, adicionar "*" com Priority Avoid, faz com que evite todos os monstros menos os que estiverem na killer list.

Obrigado e continue o ótimo trabalho.
healing not work :/
bot don't go through the field (poison,fire etc) I check it on 'walk over' walk' avoid' nothing work.
Same here. But uses mana potions but doesn't use all health potions. Please repair this or tell what to do to fix this. Also I have to unpack new bot every time I want open it, cuz if I try to open the same bot second time I've got erroe 60~
(03-03-2013, 05:52 PM)Pinio Wrote: Same here. But uses mana potions but doesn't use all health potions. Please repair this or tell what to do to fix this. Also I have to unpack new bot every time I want open it, cuz if I try to open the same bot second time I've got erroe 60~

Rewrite your password, when you launch bbot.
when is using lights/mid/heavy spells dont use Stronghealtpotions Confused why?
It is the only debug that I saw in this new version. thanks mega :p
(03-03-2013, 07:24 PM)malaga Wrote:
(03-03-2013, 05:52 PM)Pinio Wrote: Same here. But uses mana potions but doesn't use all health potions. Please repair this or tell what to do to fix this. Also I have to unpack new bot every time I want open it, cuz if I try to open the same bot second time I've got erroe 60~

Rewrite your password, when you launch bbot.
Heh thx. So now only some macro for healer and bot works 100% perfectly for me ;D
OMG HEALER DOEST WORK... FIX IT PLZ? Strong health and great health potion doesnt work...
Um dos meus makers, EK 94 morreu pra Cyclops.

Eu configuro "Exura Ico" pra 85% e Strong Health Potion pra 50%.

Uso esse mesmo script, completamente testado e retestado desde o level 40, em 4 makers que agora estão lvl 90 e poucos.

Soltei e fui dormir. Quando acordei, estava no templo, a BP com mais de 200 Mana potions e 50 Strong Health.

A unica notícia boa, é que parece que agora o "Screenshot in advancements and deaths" parece estar funcionando, que antes tirava o SS depois que você morria, na tela de login do Tibia, agora pegou certinho a hora de minha morte.

As BPs fechadas (WTF?) e o char cercado de bichos e sem atacar.

Segue o SS em anexo.

[Image: 43491687.jpg]
Meu char 135 acabou de morrer tbm na banuta pra Gorila, onde sempre deixei, com o mesmo script faz meses, com a bp cheio de pot, 3 mortes em 3 dias, desde o update esse bot nao funciona mais, e ninguem responde nada, e ainda tiraram o chat do forum, ja perdi 5 dias de premium aqui e no tibia, nem só pra healar ou pegar gold dá pra confiar mais, eu estava no main char só programado para healar mana e catar gold, o bot dá crash e fecha o tibia, tá uma merda hein . como ficamos ?
fix it all before posting, please. too many ppl dying cause it doesn't really works. --'
WTF?
[Image: 00699956157570708954.png]
Can someone help me?
"fix it all before posting, please. too many ppl dying cause it doesn't really works. --' "
Healing its not working
Strong health doesnt work
saME here healing is not working
sux this version after deposited take of new all items in yours bps xd plix fix all error

i am not pay by bot bad this is more good boot and now is more sux man fix all
Some problems:

1. Potion Healer doesn't work here. I put the bot to heal with UHP at 60%, but it goes to red all the time when i have 3 monsters around me. Almost died many times.

2. When i load a new script, some configs of the last script stays. For example, in script "A" for my EK, I restore my mana at 600, and in script "B" i restore my mana at 300. If i am using script "A" but load script "B", it keeps restoring at 600...same with attack sequences. If in script "A" I use "exori hur", and script "B" I just attack...when I load script "B", it keeps using "exori hur"...

3. Depositer sometimes doesn"t work...it comes back to hunt with loot in BP.

All 3 problems are really relevant, can you check that Mega?
(03-05-2013, 04:13 AM)Bugre Wrote: Some problems:

1. Potion Healer doesn't work here. I put the bot to heal with UHP at 60%, but it goes to red all the time when i have 3 monsters around me. Almost died many times.

2. When i load a new script, some configs of the last script stays. For example, in script "A" for my EK, I restore my mana at 600, and in script "B" i restore my mana at 300. If i am using script "A" but load script "B", it keeps restoring at 600...same with attack sequences. If in script "A" I use "exori hur", and script "B" I just attack...when I load script "B", it keeps using "exori hur"...

3. Depositer sometimes doesn"t work...it comes back to hunt with loot in BP.

All 3 problems are really relevant, can you check that Mega?

Yes. I can confirm I have those problems too.

And I can add to number 2. If you load a script where a variable is minmp:=50, and then load an other with variable MINMP:=50, it won't change "minmp" to "MINMP" and since the second script has "MINMP" in the cavebot, it won't find the value. In case of a full check, it keeps hunting, until there is no more potions and dies.

Also some scripts the cavebot simply won't move. If you move by hand in the direction the next waypoint is, it will mark the next waypoint in the list, but still won't move. If you follow your waypoints by hand, it will mark (highlight) the next one, and the next one in the list, but if you stop moving, it won't move by itself.

In order to fix that, you have to load an other script, pause the bot, load the one you want, and unpause. Then it goes and moves to the waypoints as it's supposed to.

To fix the healer with the previous script stucked, I always uncheck e recheck the checkboxes of the healer after loading a new script.

Still waiting for new updates, too scared to hunt on my main. Almost 1 week without a single XP point. Hunting (and dying) only on the makers.