Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 9.0
fix your mistakes
we pay you for a service is provided as bonus or write
lose days premmium
money and time
Do a better walking for a monster for example dragon lord and fire field... lost him when he escape. I have options in tibia runing for monster and in cavebot walking over fire field.
yeah, BBot doesn't open corposes. ;/
dark apprentice, dark magician, mad scientist
arregla ya esta cosa
(03-16-2013, 05:10 PM)augen98 Wrote: jaja no es pacc

jajajajaja
Algunos desde hace tiempo no gastamos en premis RL, el es listo, se pagara las premis sacando dinero en free account y CASH CASH CASH.
:Smile es la verdadera historia de los BBOTers ! Tongue
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

no open corpse Enlightened of the Cult
doesnt open barbarians corpses
dude it's been long time since you are not fixing this issue... and time is money my friend...

I CANT OPEN CORPsES BROOO
dont open corpse firestarter ! fix that shit we pay for our bot omg !
kurwa za co wam się płaci? zróbcie ten syf z ciałami, bo ludzie pierdolca dostaja
No open new corpses (for example: pirates)
update corpses ;xx
(03-20-2013, 04:15 PM)wekoz Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 05:10 PM)augen98 Wrote: jaja no es pacc

jajajajaja
Algunos desde hace tiempo no gastamos en premis RL, el es listo, se pagara las premis sacando dinero en free account y CASH CASH CASH.
:Smile es la verdadera historia de los BBOTers ! Tongue

ami m pelas la verga mocoso metiche no se meta donde nadien lo llame primero enseñese a escribir y despues anda mamando en los foros

Cuztomisables. <<<< no es asi >>>>>> Customizables. enseñese a escribir mocoso pendejo
In order to fix some bridges that stucks the walking engine, a new walking engine is being worked and several changes are being made.

Today the new walking engine is being tested. I'll release a new version that fixes several issues on this week (ETA: 26/03/2013). The new version will support new corpses and preview world.
(03-14-2013, 02:55 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I'm fucking very hungry, shit shit shit ! Time to search for food !
czy mógłby ktos zajać sie tym botem zeby ciała piratów otwierał
@up patrz co BMega nad Tobą napisał
(03-23-2013, 06:35 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: In order to fix some bridges that stucks the walking engine, a new walking engine is being worked and several changes are being made.

Today the new walking engine is being tested. I'll release a new version that fixes several issues on this week (ETA: 26/03/2013). The new version will support new corpses and preview world.

It's 26/03/2013 today and still no update? I hope that all inconveniences will be redressed.
Updating the BBot to work with the Tibia Preview is kinda hard, I may not be able to release today the update.
(03-26-2013, 09:02 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Updating the BBot to work with the Tibia Preview is kinda hard, I may not be able to release today the update.

Excuseme mega, some news for the update of cropses??. i really need open barbarians :S!
(03-26-2013, 09:41 PM)rgo Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 09:02 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Updating the BBot to work with the Tibia Preview is kinda hard, I may not be able to release today the update.

Excuseme mega, some news for the update of cropses??. i really need open barbarians :S!

I'll include that on the next version.

Working at the update right now, was on university. I'll try the max to release it as soon as possible, however the preview world is very hard to update.