Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bot for Tibia Preview???
for when Tibia Preview bbot??
!bump
The BBot for Preview Tibia is not a priority. I hope to release it on the next week.
(03-20-2013, 04:13 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot for Preview Tibia is not a priority. I hope to release it on the next week.

plix Fix the bbot dont open the corpes :S
In my opinion you should change scrypt which open bodies... Better is to bbot "use" (ctrl +rightclick and press "open") on last killed monster and dont check ID of deadh body
(03-20-2013, 04:13 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot for Preview Tibia is not a priority. I hope to release it on the next week.

Sorry for my language, but BBot for Tibia Preview is not your priority? So for what I am paing for you? For not working BBot? I understand when patch to tibia has been added like in this situation and you can work for new version of bot, but now I am weiting for few days and it isnt fair. It is ridiculous.
(03-21-2013, 11:33 PM)cichor Wrote:

Sorry for my language, but BBot for Tibia Preview is not your priority? So for what I am paing for you? For not working BBot? I understand when patch to tibia has been added like in this situation and you can work for new version of bot, but now I am weiting for few days and it isnt fair. It is ridiculous.

Im with you bro, i can't belive owners bbot says isn't a priority!!

We pay for your bot. And i will the same support than others!

So please do your job and fix the bbot for tibia preview.

Thanks.
(03-22-2013, 09:26 AM)Diavolo Wrote:

Thanks.

bump!

Do it as fast as its possible waste pacc.
As a customer, BBot is a bot for official Tibia, and the previews servers are official servers also. I only play Aurora, so I don't understand why it shouldn't be a priority.

I really liked this bot, but if I have like 20 days premium left and I can't use them I don't need it.

@People with same problem: I'm using since this morning iBot for preview server. I don't like it as much as BBot but atleast is working ok.
If no update in these days many people will be forced to change bot
Im play onli tibia proview and not pay bbot for lost day!!!
(03-22-2013, 10:33 AM)boziolek123 Wrote:

Thanks.

bump!

Bump! [2]

Mega, review this.
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...0#pid41690
(03-24-2013, 12:24 PM)Kimoszin Wrote: http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...0#pid41690

we see Smile 13:37 still waiting Big Grin
(03-23-2013, 05:20 PM)[email protected] Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 10:33 AM)boziolek123 Wrote:

Thanks.

bump!

Bump! [2]

Mega, review this.

you assholes... you pay for a very very powerful bot and also very very cheap!!! this bot is amazing and it works 100% with tibia... preview world is not part of original tibia which bots are made for... you should be thankful that he even wants to make preview world work with this bot -.- you are being assholes asking to have 2 bots for the same price? YOU are ridiculous, not mega.

if you want... go pay 5$-10$ for other bot and be offline all time because of DDoS. noobs
Yes, preview world is part of the original Tibia, as it is an official server. I pay for using this bot on Aurora, and I can't since some days. If it is very cheap is because the owner want to. I would pay more if were more expensive, I shouldn't be thankful for using a bot which I paid for. I will be thankful if I want to be thankful.

So shut up asslicker.
(03-26-2013, 01:45 PM)botter28 Wrote: Yes, preview world is part of the original Tibia, as it is an official server. I pay for using this bot on Aurora, and I can't since some days. If it is very cheap is because the owner want to. I would pay more if were more expensive, I shouldn't be thankful for using a bot which I paid for. I will be thankful if I want to be thankful.

So shut up asslicker.

I can't make the price more expensive, the price fits on many ppl that can't pay more. If you think I wouldn't love to make the price bigger you're wrong, I would love. But I think a little on the users that can't afford more for my bot.

You're banished for your last phrase.

By the way, the preview world is at 40%, it's a hard update.
I can't make the price more expensive, the price fits on many ppl that can't pay more. If you think I wouldn't love to make the price bigger you're wrong, I would love. But I think a little on the users that can't afford more for my bot.

You're banished for your last phrase.

By the way, the preview world is at 40%, it's a hard update.
[/quote]

Tnx, Mega i rlly like your bot and its accesible price for them. i have a question how much %left for the new version of the normal bbot?

i want to make profit form the barbarians.

Tnx.

Srry for my bad english. i ill try to be beter.
Is update today :? 26.03 like u said