Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Version 9.1, Preview Supported
Hello,

I've just released a new version which support the Tibia Preview 9.90 client. The support for that version is still beta.

Several changes were made to multiple algorithms of the BBot, including walking, looting, backpack management.. It took long to be released for those changes. Some bugs can appear, please give me your feedback.

Changelog will be posted soon.
Version 9.1
+ Tibia 9.90 preview support
= Otimized Special SQMs
= New walking system (more AI)
= Support for new Venore bridges
= New floor changing algorithms
= New learn algorithm
= Fixed some bugs related to Framerate Limiter always setting to 1.0 even with focused screen
+ Added Player Groups to HUD and Informations, the feature show how many players on party or guild are online. Works only for Tibia 9.90 to up.
+ [macro] Target.GroupCount
+ [macro] Target.SquareVisible, Target.SquareRed, Target.SquareBlue, Target.SquareGreen
New corpses? Still cant open barbarians... =/
the cavebot bot not play?
BBot doesnt open fireaster corps.
Dont open Cult's , bot stops and close.
Cave Bot dosent work ..

wait for update.
(03-28-2013, 03:58 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Version 9.1
+ Tibia 9.90 preview support
= Otimized Special SQMs
= New walking system (more AI)
= Support for new Venore bridges
= New floor changing algorithms
= New learn algorithm
= Fixed some bugs related to Framerate Limiter always setting to 1.0 even with focused screen
+ Added Player Groups to HUD and Informations, the feature show how many players on party or guild are online. Works only for Tibia 9.90 to up.
+ [macro] Target.GroupCount
+ [macro] Target.SquareVisible, Target.SquareRed, Target.SquareBlue, Target.SquareGreen

There is nothing mentioned about new corpses as you can see, we'll have to wait for another update. There is no need to ask about it anymore, it's known issue.
Bot doesn't collect all items from dead monsters. It's very often when bot open dead monster + healing ur character then it's not collecting all items, just run to next waypoint.

Also sometimes he get stuck for few seconds, and go back to hunt normally.

And yeah, I don't want to even comment about "new" corpses, because it's pathetic.
Waste of tibia cash + rl money to buy bot license and I didn't even used it by 50% time of these 30 days license...
scripts for all vocations from lvl 1 to 280+.

If u wanna buy script pm me.

200k per script (OR MORE!), 100% AFK + REFILL!

ACCEPT ONLY AURORA CASH
Fail !!
bot dont walking on ladder in venore swamp trolls
lol, where can i download it?

please fix it ;S

Mega, can't find the dowload link in the premmium area to the new bot.

Anyway, some people is saying there are some bugs, please fix them asap because we've been already some days without bot...
yea, bot dont want use rope and walking at ladders. just dont want go upstairs...
I lose 14 days o licence ,for waiting...
man open booooodiiiiiieeeeeesssssssssss update ,days lost,days pacc lost, money loost all pay by service ......

i am change to ibot
looooool i lost day premium day licence bbot and no open the corpse :S
It's bugged: when the bot opens a hole with the shovel, the character does not go in the hole ;S
sorry BBot but i change to Ibot, better funtions, no bugs, very good scrypts on forum for free ! bbot suck...
Dude guys.. stop spamming about corpses..

THAT IS THE ONLY PLACE WHERE U GUYS CAN BOT ? LEARN LOGIC..
Man bmega, Hope you read this, make it walk faster only..
(03-29-2013, 05:14 AM)kratosgdw Wrote: Man bmega, Hope you read this, make it walk faster only..

Sorry, but the main factor of walking is the internet latency. I've tested with several characters up to a level 220 and it worked very well. If you think that the BBot is not taking full speed of your internet you can try to change the priority of the BBot (using Task Manager) and please, tell me the result. But I can surely say that the major factor of a slow walking is the latency.

Note: internet latency != internet download speed, you can download at 10mb/s and have a slow latency. To check your latency:

USA Servers:
[Win] + [R]
cmd + [Enter]
tracert trace-usa.tibia.com + [Enter]

Europe Servers:
[Win] + [R]
cmd + [Enter]
tracert trace-eu.tibia.com + [Enter]

The results should NEVER contains stars/multiply (*) before the last hops. And on the last hop (that returns numbers, not stars) should be smaller then 100 to the bot work well.