Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
royal spears buyer
hi. i would like to request u for some script to buy royal spears and deliver them to dp. i think that port hope would be best place, cuz Brengus [rs seller] is just above dp.
i mean this:
start from dp with cash in bp -> go for max cap rs [remember that if i wont have cap, change will land on ground so set it to buy that many spears to leave cap minimum 10] -> deliver those royal spears to dp -> go for next pack -> if there is no more money just stop.

ofc i will be thankful and give rep :)
greetings
Well, the going to the NPC and buying then depositing is easy.

The problem is to calculate how many spears your CAP can accommodate, and make the char buy more spears when it get more level and more CAP. Also to make it stop when there is no more money. These 2 things will require macro, and is way to much work for a simple REP.

In the other hand, if you are willing to pay, I can make this for you.

Or if you just want a simple script, to buy a fixed amount of spears (for example 500 spears), and no stopping when money runs out, you have to keep an eye on the char and stop it by hand, I can make for free.

You decide.
I already did it by myself. I'm picking money by myself, switching EQ to simple BP + sickle [to dont put spears to hand] and making depositer. when money runs out, bot is just running pointlessly. I am stopping him manually Wink
Thanks for response.
Add this macro in your Cavebot just after withdraw the money, and if there is no money in the char BP, the macro will stop and logout your char.

Code:
0 {No Gold Logout} Misc.ItemCountEx(3035)<10 Self.Stop() Cavebot.Stop() Self.Logout() Exit()

Misc.ItemCountEx(3035)<10 - Change 10, to the number of platinum coins your char must have, if there is less then that, it will logout.

REP++
i dont really need it Tongue