• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 9.2 released
This version have a terrible lag. I can't use it
map tool not working

mega why not test frist your boot ?

not working atacker
not run of creatures
the bot isnt opening the doors bro :S
This auto follow mode, terrible, going downloiad 9.0 version..
Yeah LAG's and Auto Fallow Dosen't work ;/

just wait for NEW UPDATE THE BOTTT!
Bmega please bbot with new corposes for normal word for example galana because bbot 9.2 working only on aurora ;/
(03-31-2013, 11:30 AM)zioom8 Wrote: Bmega please bbot with new corposes for normal word for example galana because bbot 9.2 working only on aurora ;/

How come?
9.2 is working at any regular server as well
If I can suggest something:

1. Please test the BB BEFORE releasing it.
2. I beg you, make it work more fluently...
3. Can you add the possibility to edit script which is already done by adding some new waypoints or actions in the middle of it? I mean that it would be awesome to edit the waypoint list by "Learning" some new stuff in the middle of the script.

Please notice that we are paying for it and we have a right to use fully working product.
(03-31-2013, 03:43 PM)Slyth Wrote: If I can suggest something:

3. Can you add the possibility to edit script which is already done by adding some new waypoints or actions in the middle of it? I mean that it would be awesome to edit the waypoint list by "Learning" some new stuff in the middle of the script.

Please notice that we are paying for it and we have a right to use fully working product.

Testing by a larger group insures faster discovery of possible issues, thus makes it faster and easier to fix them. Current and previous versions - 9.1 and 9.2 are marked as BETA versions, so you should expect more issues than from regular, completed version.
Protector's voice doesn't work. Some people were attacking me and no sound. What's more, I didn't mark "never attack player" and so far bot used to attack people that were attacking him, but now it doesn't react.
MapTool does not work
Don't use this beta versions. Download stable BBot 9.0. It's working fine - ladders, open doors, follow mode etc.
(03-31-2013, 08:28 PM)Shejker Wrote: Don't use this beta versions. Download stable BBot 9.0. It's working fine - ladders, open doors, follow mode etc.

And what about preview servers lol?
(03-31-2013, 05:02 PM)nizlov Wrote:
(03-31-2013, 03:43 PM)Slyth Wrote: If I can suggest something:

Testing by a larger group insures faster discovery of possible issues, thus makes it faster and easier to fix them. Current and previous versions - 9.1 and 9.2 are marked as BETA versions, so you should expect more issues than from regular, completed version.

I understand that but I'm also a little bit surprised that there are SO MANY bugs. Why the previous version works fine in most of the cases and have just a couple mistakes and the new one is full of them? I must say that the opening corpses problem is solved but all the other stuff doesn't work almost at all. I'm no computer scientist but still I don't get it.
fix the errors

man the people pay by one service give service fulll
or retired yours services of the web

or retorn the money people wasted money rl by your services
Bot get stuck A LOT OF TIMES on stairs. For example yalahar magic shop etc.

A LOT A LOT of time.

* just standing in one position for 3 minutes, then going back to hunt...
* Really bad walking
* high cpu usage
* walking is very lagged.
* bot doesn't collecting all items from dead monster = WASTE WHAT THE F

These are my suggestions. Waiting for fully working NOT beta version - when it will be done?
scripts for all vocations from lvl 1 to 280+.

If u wanna buy script pm me.

200k per script (OR MORE!), 100% AFK + REFILL!

ACCEPT ONLY AURORA CASH
go all ibot

bmega not wanna more clients
not fix errors of bbot

sell days bbot by not working good have 3 transfer of 30 days and 2 of 15 days offerts accept cash in solera,balera,aurera

i am goto ibot i am sell accont

bbot whit 180 days
(04-02-2013, 08:50 PM)augen98 Wrote: go all ibot

bmega not wanna more clients
not fix errors of bbot

sell days bbot by not working good have 3 transfer of 30 days and 2 of 15 days offerts accept cash in solera,balera,aurera

i am goto ibot i am sell accont

bbot whit 180 days

You is english level on your 100% have.
pinio you arent better hahah
(04-03-2013, 04:37 PM)szeldo123 Wrote: pinio you arent better hahah

i guess it's a sarcasm