Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aoe rune throwing without atacking players
i want to throw avalanche runes everytime i can hit 3 mobs at the same time but without hiting any player can some1 help me with that macro?Tongue
Here:

Code:
500 {Safe Rune Cast} Self.Attacking==01 Creatures.ByRange(9)>=3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen==01 Target.Shoot(3155)

Change:

Creatures.ByRange(9)>=3 - Change 9 to the distance the creatures have to be (9 is all your screen), and change 3 to the number of creatures you want to cast the rune. Remember, you count as 1, so if you want to cast when its 5 creatures, put 6.
Target.Shoot(3155) - Change 3155 which is SD to the ID of the Avalanche Rune.

If this helped you, please click on "Give Reputation To this User".
(03-31-2013, 11:39 PM)Coizado Wrote: If this helped you, please click on "Give Reputation To this User".

thx for the help but it doesnt work >.< ur sure its all well written? i gave u reputation anyways
(04-01-2013, 12:12 AM)vribera Wrote:
(03-31-2013, 11:39 PM)Coizado Wrote: If this helped you, please click on "Give Reputation To this User".

thx for the help but it doesnt work >.< ur sure its all well written? i gave u reputation anyways

Yes, the spelling is correct.

Please post here your final macro, so I can check it.
(04-01-2013, 02:35 PM)Coizado Wrote: Please post here your final macro, so I can check it.

500 {Safe Rune Cast} Self.Attacking==01 Creatures.ByRange(9)>=4 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen==01 Target.Shoot(3161)

btw , whats the self attacking variable?
so? .
Sorry, can't test untill the update.

Self.Attacking tests if you have a target currently selected, so the macro won't keep trying to shoot a rune at no target.