Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
BBot 9.3
Mega , will you get free days tomorrow or when ????

(04-09-2013, 07:33 PM)kibol Wrote: Mega , will you give free days tomorrow or when ????

And when will you give good working BBot ?
again without Bbot :'(
If I helped you leave me a Rep please Smile! Thanks!
Witam!Mam problem odpalam bota i gdy wchodzę w cavebot i klikam LEARN to bot się zawiesza i wyskakuje błąd!;/ Proszę o pomoc jestem tu nowy wiec nie wiem o co chodzi!;/
Pozdrawiam i czekam na odp!
(04-09-2013, 07:49 PM)julian94.94 Wrote: Witam!Mam problem odpalam bota i gdy wchodzę w cavebot i klikam LEARN to bot się zawiesza i wyskakuje błąd!;/ Proszę o pomoc jestem tu nowy wiec nie wiem o co chodzi!;/
Pozdrawiam i czekam na odp!

Spokojnie musisz czekac jest to wersja beta po update i ma błędy ... wszyscy mamy to samo. Pzdr
Mi w ogóle nie wyszukuje tibii jak puszczam bota. Mam windows 7 64 bit i zapewne trzeba coś zrobić żeby działał. Co mam zrobić żeby go włączyć??
Ok dzięki wielkie Smile!
Czyli jak wyjdzie aktualizacja to tego BETA będę mógł usunąć już?czy będzie jeszcze potrzebny?
Mega podia dar uma luz pra gente né ? Tudo bem que é a versão BETA, mas ja ta na hora te ter um versão funcionando totalmente não ?
I have a error in the login, im login bot and when i choose the character with version 9.84 he say Invalid Account, Error 7000000.
Yes, you will obviously have ERRORS with this because this is not the OFFICIAL BBot, this is just a BETA no one is telling you to download it, just be patient and wait for the official BBot which will probably contain no errors or maybe some Wink
(04-09-2013, 07:54 PM)julian94.94 Wrote: Ok dzięki wielkie Smile!
Czyli jak wyjdzie aktualizacja to tego BETA będę mógł usunąć już?czy będzie jeszcze potrzebny?
Dokładnie będziesz mógł usunąć i ściągnąć new version
Teraz pytanie kiedy wyjdzie ta oficjalna wersja.... O rany ile można czekać... płaci się i tyle czasu trzeba czekać.
CANT U PEOPLE MIND THAT BBOT ISNT WORKING AND NO ONE OF U WILL HAVE IT WORKING WELL ? DEAL WITH IT THAT WE PHYSICALLY CANT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND WE JUST NEED NEXT UPDATE BY MEGANOBODY. STOP POSTING ALL THE TIME THAT BBOT ISNT WORKING BECAUSE [enter some stupid msg here] - U WON'T GET RESPONSE WHICH'LL HELP YOU ANYWAY !
Ja juz boce od 7h i ani 1 crasha ;p uruchomilem bota jako administrator i dziala Smile win7 32bits

I already boting from 7h and neither 1 Crash, P launched the bot as an administrator and work Smile win7 32bits
Dear MegaNo0body. I hope you wont be angry or so but I just want to write what I think about the new update.

I know that people spammed you about the new update and you maybe rushed through it just because you wanted to released it.

I know that this is not the official BOT, this is just a Beta version but it contains huge bugs.

For example:

Botted for 5 minutes and I couldn't just let my character die.

* It is very laggy.
* The bot does not avoid waves.
* The bot does not run after creatures.
* Sometimes the bot also run from the monsters (?)
* The healer is very buggy, sometimes I got deep red health.
* I was able to load one script, after that... the bot crashed.

The bot is not clean as it was. I haven't been online for 7 days or so just because of the bot.

I hope that you will release a good beta or even a new and fully working bot.

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
(04-09-2013, 07:51 PM)adik7275 Wrote: Mi w ogóle nie wyszukuje tibii jak puszczam bota. Mam windows 7 64 bit i zapewne trzeba coś zrobić żeby działał. Co mam zrobić żeby go włączyć??

I too have windows 64bit and bot dont find character
Who can help me ??? IM HAVE WINDOWS 7 64 BIT, and bot dont find character.. Anyone can help me??
eai mega nada?
Check mi thread for scripts!Smile
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-9560.html

I helped you? + REP Cool
Mega ?! how long we must wait?
Topic closed, new version being released.