Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
BBot 9.3
(04-09-2013, 09:48 AM)tajron1 Wrote: tyle dni a nie dziaala beka;/ odpalam bota zalaczam scrypta "brak odpowiedzi" i chooy SadSad mega kiedy to naprawicie?

Wie ktos moze o co chodzi z tym "brak odpowiedzi" moze ktos mial i wie jak naprawic TongueP

Yeee i have First ... Write in this topic in english langue , secound read what be write " BETA VERSION "

When wanna buy ibot do it... and next mass ban cya your account Smile
becasue my eng is bad TongueP

"absence of an answer" ?? "no communicate" something like that Big Grin what i can do? to repair this?;// someone know?
see my eng bad Tongue
i almost died when it just stoped working, fix it sux update xd
Question 
WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST COMENT "BOT BUGED AND THE PROBLEM" YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE F*IN WORK THAT IT TAKES TO PROGRAM A BOT, IT TAKES ALOT OF TIME AND SOMETIMES YOU CAN FIND MISTAKES AFTER TESTING THAT CAN BE SOLVED, BUT THE THING IS YOU NEED TO TEST, REPORT BUGS, BMEGA FIXES, BOOM IN A WEEK BBOT IS PERFECT, I KNOW YOU LOOSE PREMIUM TIBIA ACCOUNT TIME, BUT THIS ISNT A SIMPLE WORK AS CHANGING BBOT VERSION NUMBER, YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT TAKES TO REPLACE BBOT FULLY ENGINE, SO SHUT UP ALL AND WAIT , JEEZ
(04-09-2013, 10:17 AM)Symphai Wrote: WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST COMENT "BOT BUGED AND THE PROBLEM" YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE F*IN WORK THAT IT TAKES TO PROGRAM A BOT, IT TAKES ALOT OF TIME AND SOMETIMES YOU CAN FIND MISTAKES AFTER TESTING THAT CAN BE SOLVED, BUT THE THING IS YOU NEED TO TEST, REPORT BUGS, BMEGA FIXES, BOOM IN A WEEK BBOT IS PERFECT, I KNOW YOU LOOSE PREMIUM TIBIA ACCOUNT TIME, BUT THIS ISNT A SIMPLE WORK AS CHANGING BBOT VERSION NUMBER, YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT TAKES TO REPLACE BBOT FULLY ENGINE, SO SHUT UP ALL AND WAIT , JEEZ

u noob, "it is still beta and will be moved to official if no big issues till tomorrow." we're posting here the big issue that it has, it just stop and its not working, and bbot is perfect? its the only bot you have used haha xd
(04-09-2013, 10:17 AM)Symphai Wrote: WHY DONT YOU GUYS JUST COMENT "BOT BUGED AND THE PROBLEM" YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE F*IN WORK THAT IT TAKES TO PROGRAM A BOT, IT TAKES ALOT OF TIME AND SOMETIMES YOU CAN FIND MISTAKES AFTER TESTING THAT CAN BE SOLVED, BUT THE THING IS YOU NEED TO TEST, REPORT BUGS, BMEGA FIXES, BOOM IN A WEEK BBOT IS PERFECT, I KNOW YOU LOOSE PREMIUM TIBIA ACCOUNT TIME, BUT THIS ISNT A SIMPLE WORK AS CHANGING BBOT VERSION NUMBER, YOU DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT TAKES TO REPLACE BBOT FULLY ENGINE, SO SHUT UP ALL AND WAIT , JEEZ

True story bro;/// i remeber neobot Smile tibia up bot on this same day up too without problems;///

here 7 days and.../ dont work

rep for u Symphai TongueP

7 days PAcc lost like 1.5kk :< u give free bbot days but not premium on tibia ;/ fck it fix itBig Grin

(04-09-2013, 10:08 AM)tajron1 Wrote: becasue my eng is bad TongueP

"absence of an answer" ?? "no communicate" something like that Big Grin what i can do? to repair this?;// someone know?
see my eng bad Tongue

??someone kna what is that?Big Grin
Yeah Neo was so good it got like 10k of their customers deleted... OMG so good to have bot that is released on the same d... OH WAIT...

And btw... bot running with no glitches here
on night i got one problem but reinstal BBot ~~ and fix it for one refil... coming dp and stay logout and coz not work 4me absence of an answer" ?? "no communicate" something like that ;c
we have our rights , we paid money for your product...
dear sir mega,we are Europeans in our culture information is required.
FROM 6 DAYS OR 7 days I see on the forum administrators, expert consultants and you...
I'm sorry but I have to say you behaving like a dictator!
Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

reputation \/
LOL? Preview server???????????????????
FROM 6 DAYS OR 7 days I see on the forum administrators, expert consultants and you...

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry reputation \/
Exclamation 
MEGAAAA LOLS CLIENTS PAY FOR TO SERVICE AND 7 DAYS NOT SERVICE. 4 DAYS BEFORE ALL BOTS IS UPTADE AND ONLY BMEGA IS WAITING... 7DAYS.... 8DAYS....

YOU BUISNESS IS NOT A SERIOUS, YOU ONLY NEED A MONEY AND CLIENTS GO TO ASS... very sucks GM of the BMega....
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

reputation \/
(04-09-2013, 11:22 AM)lokojow Wrote: MEGAAAA LOLS CLIENTS PAY FOR TO SERVICE AND 7 DAYS NOT SERVICE. 4 DAYS BEFORE ALL BOTS IS UPTADE AND ONLY BMEGA IS WAITING... 7DAYS.... 8DAYS....

YOU BUISNESS IS NOT A SERIOUS, YOU ONLY NEED A MONEY AND CLIENTS GO TO ASS... very sucks GM of the BMega....

shut the fuck up. is a very difficult project is more complicated than other bots as I managed to dig up the source files are crossed myself: P
[Image: 0_0_823577059_Wiosna_przyszla_przez_xawery_middle.gif]
hahahhahahahahahahahah

mega is buying product from ibot !!!
run google and check

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

reputation \/

forums , bot engine all ibot ones
(they work now 4 days)

reputation \/

DEXTER ANY NEWS
I dont really care when the bot comes out fully working however Mega should keep as informed so people would stop crying.
ADMIN IS ON

DEXTER ANY NEWS????
When I wanna play on my 3 character (MC) bot don't working.
5;00 PM admin said " need to sleep" ... guys only 7-8h after u spammed 3-4 pages on forum for what ? the only u can do is waiting so plz don't spam more, if any1 normal guy wanna read some info he must search in this bullsh*t !! ;x

BOT isn't working !! everybody know that stop spam omg

@Mega~
i feel sorry for this morons .. -.-
(04-09-2013, 11:51 AM)oluch Wrote: @Mega~
i feel sorry for this morons .. -.-
mega wont give more days to you licker