Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 9.4
I miss typed the 9.4 is actually named as 9.3.

My bot played the entire time I was on the university, more than 6 hours already, if you think I don't test, yes, I test it for hours and hours.
Its a Beta version... Not a complete Bot, so just shut up, and wait, if u use the Beta version obviously have some fault. and Mega give to all of us, the lost premium time.
I tested on two different accounts on 4 different chars and all happens the same error: the bot just stops in the middle of cavebot.
Error Loading Script and not Responding, szAppName : BMega.exe szAppVer : 0.0.0.0 szModName : hungapp
szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000
(04-10-2013, 12:33 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I miss typed the 9.4 is actually named as 9.3.

My bot played the entire time I was on the university, more than 6 hours already, if you think I don't test, yes, I test it for hours and hours.

So you think everyone is lying and who is telling the bot to answer nothing?

Então você acha que todos estão mentindo e estão dizendo que o bot para de responder atoa?
Hey @Mega i got a problem with the bot, it´s open, normaly, i start the script, works for like 3-4 min, then the bot crashes, u know wat it can be?
Big Grin
Working well here, even with the error when you open, nothing to complain yet Cool
(04-10-2013, 01:43 AM)81432858 Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 12:33 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: I miss typed the 9.4 is actually named as 9.3.

So you think everyone is lying and who is telling the bot to answer nothing?

Então você acha que todos estão mentindo e estão dizendo que o bot para de responder atoa?

Não, estou dizendo que a alguns que acham que eu não testo o bot, eu testo sim !
Topic closed, new version being released.