Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[TIBIA UPDATE CLIENT 9.85] Content Fixes
"Apr 11 2013 - Content Fixes
We implemented a number of content fixes with today's server save.
Large seashells can now be opened every 20 hours so you do not have to wait 24 hours anymore. Also, the mysterious shimmer swimmer can now be caught every 20 hours if Lake Equivocolao in Tiquanda is dirty enough.
We addressed a small issue with Gnomeral who did not respond to the keyword "matchmaker" under certain circumstances.
Zizzle now resupplies players with an interdimensional potion and a scribbled sheet of paper in case of loss.
We fixed an issue with Anderson who teleported players to Folda upon the keyword "kick". Players will now be teleported next to his raft.
Pyro Peter changed his position and can no longer be used to block other players from visiting a store in Venore.
The fansite item of our supported fansite Tibia Library, a bookworm doll, was implemented.
The patch will download automatically when you log into the game. If you experience any problems, you can also download the new stand-alone client version 9.85 from our download section."

The tibia updated, as everyone can see in the above text. You know the procedure. Wait!

CipSoft is doing major upgrades tibia in the these last times, so this became increasingly difficult updates all bots.

I do not want anyone cursing, spamming or posting things that have nothing to do with the topic. Everyone has the right to complain and make constructive criticisms. Otherwise, it will be banned without any shadow of doubt.

Language for this post: English (any other == ban)

Dexter
The vip's bbot vai be compensated?
Where i can download new bot to tibia 9.85?
(04-11-2013, 02:31 PM)81432858 Wrote: The vip's bbot vai be compensated?

I believe so.

(04-11-2013, 02:35 PM)Lee912 Wrote: Where i can download new bot to tibia 9.85?

Did you read the first post? I think not. So please feel free to read and verify why the update is not out yet.
(04-11-2013, 02:35 PM)Dexter Wrote:

I believe so.

Did you read the first post? I think not. So please feel free to read and verify why the update is not out yet.

Im poland Sad No english. U can give me link or u can say to me: where i can download it?
kk i read
~~ Time for version? u know? Dexter we understand...but 10 days waiting for Bbot is hard too Smile
when you sign up on the bot, I do not have a choice as to sign up for it. And then I have logged tibia.

po zalogowaniu się na bocie, nie mam do wyboru postaci, żeby się zalogować na niego. A w tibi jestem zalogowany wtedy.
(04-11-2013, 02:38 PM)Lee912 Wrote:

I believe so.

Im poland Sad No english. U can give me link or u can say to me: where i can download it?

Then, use a translator.
(04-11-2013, 02:39 PM)Lee912 Wrote: when you sign up on the bot, I do not have a choice as to sign up for it. And then I have logged tibia.

po zalogowaniu się na bocie, nie mam do wyboru postaci, żeby się zalogować na niego. A w tibi jestem zalogowany wtedy.

co do Cb... musisz czekac jak zostanie wprowadzony nowy client. bo stare nie dzialaja po dzisiejszym upie Smile ( przed upem nie dzialaly i tak) heheszki
(04-11-2013, 02:38 PM)Lee912 Wrote:

I believe so.

dexter bbota jeszcze nie ma bo dziś dopiero update był i znowu będziemy pewnie tydzień czekać
I use this translator and i have WTF text Big Grin

Jakiś polak pomoże jak zaktualizowac? bo mam bota 9.6. Po zalogowaniu sie na bocie nie moge kliknac w postać bo mi sie zadna nie pojawia! a w tibi jestem zalogowany! Pomocy! ~Help!
I think bot go dead,
tibia 9.84 bbot have error, and tibia 9.85 ......
No mercy, baning... English only, have patience.
(04-11-2013, 02:41 PM)Lee912 Wrote: I use this translator and i have WTF text Big Grin

Jakiś polak pomoże jak zaktualizowac? bo mam bota 9.6. Po zalogowaniu sie na bocie nie moge kliknac w postać bo mi sie zadna nie pojawia! a w tibi jestem zalogowany! Pomocy! ~Help!

Ehh. Wydali tibie 9.85 a Mega wydala bota na 9.9 więc nie jest kompatybilna, dlatego Ci nie działa. Może pod wieczór wyda na aktualną wersje tibii. Nie zostaje Ci nic innego jak czekać.

@Dexter, I said him why he can't log in to bbot, sorry for polish, but he doesn't understand English ;p
how long it will update ??
Musisz poczekac na nową wersje bbota Smile

You have to wait for the new version bbota
Mega, what forecasts u have for bbot will be OK ? to verson 9.85
I know that I have to wait for the new version but how long they will take ...
Just a question, if the development of the bot, most moderators are Brazilians, why we have to speak in English and not in Portuguese?
The BBot is already updated, I'm now testing it and I'll release it on the next two hours.

(04-11-2013, 03:06 PM)81432858 Wrote: Just a question, if the development of the bot, most moderators are Brazilians, why we have to speak in English and not in Portuguese?

Do you like to see polak messages here ? I don't, and believe me, they also don't like to see we talking on portuguese. We need to respect each other.