Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking scripts?
Hiho, if you want a script leave a mensage here!

I started from zero (you can check how it's going clicking here) and I'll make news scripts, so far for now I found all in forum (shadecaster's list example) but if you don't find the script you're wanting, leave a mensage here and if it's possible to me I make Cool

(ofc if it's too hard not gonna be for free)
Wow! You sir are amazing for doing this.

Well I need a script for like cyclops in mount sternum, i'm a druid lvl 36 with ml 31 and basic EQ - Focus Cape, Dragon Shield, Crown helmet, Plate legs etc. And yeah i'm facc.

Anyway, i'd rather not waste.. Since i'm super poor atm.

You don't have to make cyclops, I just have no idea where to bot my character. Recently got back to this game.

Right now i'm botting "Venore - Salamander Cave" and it sucks tbh. Really bad exp for my level.
So please make me a script somewhere in the facc area, I don't care where, just that it's decent exp.
But Mount Sternum Cyclops is a example, maybe without cyclops smiths and shit, and maybe so the bot runs 3 squares ahead if it isn't to hard to make!

Thanks in forehand! Smile

And if you have time! Thais trolls with spear refiller and depositer, need it for my level 10 paladin!
(04-21-2013, 10:57 PM)Marredude Wrote: Wow! You sir are amazing for doing this.

Well I need a script for like cyclops in mount sternum, i'm a druid lvl 36 with ml 31 and basic EQ - Focus Cape, Dragon Shield, Crown helmet, Plate legs etc. And yeah i'm facc.

Anyway, i'd rather not waste.. Since i'm super poor atm.

You don't have to make cyclops, I just have no idea where to bot my character. Recently got back to this game.

Right now i'm botting "Venore - Salamander Cave" and it sucks tbh. Really bad exp for my level.
So please make me a script somewhere in the facc area, I don't care where, just that it's decent exp.
But Mount Sternum Cyclops is a example, maybe without cyclops smiths and shit, and maybe so the bot runs 3 squares ahead if it isn't to hard to make!

Thanks in forehand! Smile

And if you have time! Thais trolls with spear refiller and depositer, need it for my level 10 paladin!

mage expping free is kind of hard, but if you want exp I guess that dark catedral is the best for your level and free acc!
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12010.htm...k+catedral
Can you do a script with depositer , refiler for Knight Free acc skills 79/72 level 36 , some where like cyclops but not places so far like dark catedral thnks!
(04-25-2013, 12:17 AM)feon68 Wrote: Can you do a script with depositer , refiler for Knight Free acc skills 79/72 level 36 , some where like cyclops but not places so far like dark catedral thnks!

This level I was making minotaurs task to get nose ring! it was good exp and good loot too, would be perfect for you http://forums.bmega.net/thread-5799.html...=kazordoon see this list, I guess it'll help and don't forget rep + if it worked