Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Training after SS
1.- I wanna know if theres any macro to when log in game after SS my mage make a monk to continue training my knight !!!

2-Or just a macro to say any spell i want like "exura" but in this case "utevo res "monk" hope yall can help me!!
mmm guess i cant against a slime XD
se aceptan sugerencias en espanol tambien hahaSad
I would say simple solution... Put the spell for mana training utevo res "monk than once your mage is mana full it will do it... Unless you plan on training ml... which makes it a lil harder Tongue
yep, i want train magic lvl too with the mage, that why i'm asking for a macro to say "utevo res" monk" every random time when they need to cast a monk, while i train my magic lvl :/, kinda complicated Sad
It's easy to make a macro to say that, you can even make it in a way the instead of saying randomly, it says when it finds no "Monk" in your screen.

I believe the main problem will be to make the knight attack such monk. Trainer is not so reliable these days.
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".
i think i can make the knight attack monk if i put monk in killer hp from 100 to 30%, anyways can you make me that macro for my mage to make a monk how you say please, i give rep coizado Big Grin