Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 15.0
The new BBot support the Tibia Preview 9.94 and fixes some several bugs.
bot ta muito lerdo mega! anda 1 point para 5 segundos para andar outro lol.
Check mi thread for scripts!Smile
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-9560.html

I helped you? + REP Cool
Bug in new version:
When monster (dragon) has low hp (red) and runs away, character stops to attack him.
fazia media de 150k/h agora ta fazendo maximo 80~90 chega fico nervoso vendo, anda 1 point para 5 segundos anda outro para mas 5 ta osso

I helped you? + REP Cool
I'll try it right now!

One question, is it normal that "bbot.bmega.net" is this big?:
[Image: rp5DipY.png]

Just noticed another thing:
I was going to script at Darashia Minotaurs, I started scripting and I noticed that the script made a point like every 3 steps or something like that.

Didn't the bot make 1 point every 10 sqm or something in the preview updates?
[Image: TMvjnhV.png]

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
Boss i created an script in the version 14.1 and it was working well, but with this version, its stock! T_T, even using an anti stuck, its still stucking a lot T_T
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Lotter very slow.. respond this plx..
i reply this problem few times.. and 0 responds
TY Bmega
My script which worked perfectly before doesn't now... Yalahar Alchemist Quarter doesn't see Map tool on gate machine to enter exp...
STILL NOT WORKING TO TAKE ITENS FROM INBOX TO DEPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR GOD SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE CALL FIX IT !!!! INBOX WITH MORE ONE PAGE CRASH BOT !!
MEGA PLEASE MAN FIX IT !!!!!!! I NEED SO !
(05-07-2013, 04:42 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The new BBot support the Tibia Preview 9.94 and fixes some several bugs.
chega da desgosto mega, no que ta bom não se mexe cara, aprende isso, nessa att o bot ta 1 *censored*, desculpa a palavra, muito lento mano, anda 1 point 10 segundos pra andar outro que coisa.

I helped you? + REP Cool
This bbot version walks so slowly, and so many times do not loot corpses that dissapeared from screen .

I have to say that the distance walking for paladins works better, but sometimes the character stopped and not run the creatures in distance mode .

The bbot dont go to the creatures in red hp that's running in distance range mode .

When the character is walking and creature that you set like Avoid/Ignore in killer stay in front your position, the character does not walking for a few seconds ..
yea same problem here ;//// walk 5~~ sqm stop walk,stop Sad Mega fix it?
i told boss, even using anti stuck, it doesnt work T_T
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Simple and useful Keep Diagonal example:

[macro]500 {keepDiagonal} creature:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.KeepDiagonal(!creature!)[/macro]

Explanation:

Variable creature receive the ID of creature that you attacking
Command Creature.KeepDiagonal() maintains the character always on the diagonal of the creature attacked.
[Image: share.PNG]

please check my imagen have one problem to using bbot

mensage bbot. loading...please waith
anti-share-block
error.8000000

please help have 28 day premiums :;(
U.U: Wink
i guest this is the best version i have tested, my cavebot dont stuck anymore after going down a hole also the killer works perfectly just one problem with the obsidian knife but all working good thnkx megaSmile and contributors hehe Big GrinBig Grin
Previous version was working well and THIS IS NOT WORKING AT ALL WITH MY SCRIPTS! BOT STUCK ALL THE TIME! MAN WHY YOU HAD TO CHANGE GOOD WORKING VERSION FOR *censored* ONE? GRRRR... AND WHY I CAN'T USE OLD VERSION? IT UPDATES AUTOMATICALLY. I DON'T WANT IT TO UPDATE... PFFF...
Bott working very very slow after update i have 90k/H on drags now i have 50k/h please faster go to next script becuase he go stop wait 4 sec and go to next waypoint -.-
The cavebot is so slowly when is walking omg! REPAIR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! is important.

150 k/h reduced to 70-80 .. omg!

distance system really *censored*, when character walks on the distance, and pass around a dead creature, the caracther stopped for looting and do not run again !! OMG! ...

Tested in loot after/before kills and in smart mode ! doenst work NOTHING!
Im indignated
it's for long time Smile I reported it fifth time but always gained ban or ignore for that Smile bugged is too open backpacks he open for maximum window of bp for example if i got 4x bp in mainbp he open main bp,second,third, and first two are on max vol so no more spot for others and he get closed nexts and if he exp he close last bp so in fact i got opened only two Smile so bad bot...

(05-08-2013, 02:23 AM)Dexter Wrote: Simple and useful Keep Diagonal example:

[macro]500 {keepDiagonal} creature:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.KeepDiagonal(!creature!)[/macro]

Explanation:

Variable creature receive the ID of creature that you attacking
Command Creature.KeepDiagonal() maintains the character always on the diagonal of the creature attacked.

and how it works he will always do as is in killer or what? and if i take look at monster it always show me id 99....