Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 15.2 beta
Quote:Version 15.2 - future 16.0
* Cavebot slow
* Some module priorities
= Smarter Avoid KS
* Killer Auto Macro not being executed
= Killer settings are now applied when the attacked creature is attacked by the player (not by the bot)
= Cavebot now pauses when the Killer is in temporary block (after logging in), avoiding mass-luring without killing
= Depositer is more human-like
= Depositer will now avoid to use the same depot always
+ Depositer now have a automatic alarm, when the depot is full or when some error occours
* Some Depositer bugs
* Some modules were not using random times, now all modules will use random times
= Stats
+ HUD and Informations: Killer now show how many creatures were killed on the current task, the task killed count will only appaer after using the first ResetTasks
+ Suplies wasted count
+ Suplies waste per hour
= Keeping distance
= Keeping on diagonal
* Allies and Enemies not working on Protector
* Macro Internals (Inc, Dec, Mult, Mod and allies) now returns True
+ [macro] Self.Backpacks.UseOn(UseID, UseOn), this can be used to enchant Firewalker Boots and some other things
Vlw Mega - Thanks !!!
Testing Mega ^^ thanks
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
Mega I have still problem with MapTools im using it on ice holes (Nibelor) and bbot avoiding MapTools waypoints. Its working with previous version like 14.0
Please check this.
he's still not following monsters as he should in distance attack
15.2 works fine Mega! but i still have the same issue with the maptools (oppening doors with a key) i'll be waiting for next update thenSmile
Open doors ? When its going to be fixed Sad?
distance is still work strong he dont take distance of mosnter he just run and when monster is running he maybe make 1 sqm to him and nothing more.... and he dont go to monster if i got 1 sqm distance. all work wrong, please FINALLY FIX THIS! im waiting since 3 updates.....
Testing!
Thanks Mega!
don't work ;s Tibia keydown
and make better HUD
Code:
Tibia.KeyDown()==1
HUD.Display() always show

meaby some always show and refresh ;s
Since 2010 bbota use.

Jutż nite używtam bto sitę rotbi wietlki sytf i btot scthodzi nta psty ;d jetbać btbotat zaczynam robić własnego i tyle w temacie ;d

T użyłtem bty antglojęzyczni dtebile nite motgli przetczytać tegto.
(05-18-2013, 03:57 AM)JeshuaStep Wrote: Open doors ? When its going to be fixed Sad?

LOL. its working fine. i made today script for mintwallin with door opening and all is good Wink
(05-18-2013, 10:22 PM)devas Wrote:
(05-18-2013, 03:57 AM)JeshuaStep Wrote: Open doors ? When its going to be fixed Sad?

LOL. its working fine. i made today script for mintwallin with door opening and all is good Wink

Open doors with key ? im talking about the map tool dude.
Why cant i use the bot? .. It doesnt appear any client on the White box after loging in with 15.2 :/
(05-20-2013, 05:02 AM)Javier185 Wrote: Why cant i use the bot? .. It doesnt appear any client on the White box after loging in with 15.2 :/
Test to start as an administrator.
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
still problems with attack........

When im hunting dragon lord with my druid sometimes (almost all the times lol) When dragon lord is in red hp stop to attack and run away or something like that. i was trying to force the bot to follow him with distance 1 and tibia tools like auto chase off. but now with this version is the same . Are u working in this problem? bc this is a big problem bc im druid i cant hunt 2 dragon lords in the same time ... for knight everythings is ok But the problem is the distance attack and follow,So bot doesnt loot When fire around and my char is 2 sqms or more etc,
^ agree
Closed, BBot 16.0 released.