Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run as Admin bug
Bot shut down out of nowhere, I was playing already and now it is asking me to run it as ADMIN.... and I tryed running it as admin and it says wrong password or username.
wich cant be right, because its the same username and password that I use every day that I launch my pc....

help please
I think you are a little bit confused, to run a program as administrator, is not to use your computers User/Pass as the Bot Login, to run a program as administrator, is to Right click it and chose "Run this program as administrator" then you login with your Bbot account and password.

Anyways, the new version 16.2 is not asking to run as admin anymore, but keep in mind that soon, the newer versions will ask to run as administrator.
I have the same problem, but i tried to run it as admin and it say Error 1000000...
What else does it say?
Loading, please wait...
Complex Password
Please Change Your Password
Error: 10000000

But i think that is not password problem, cause i tried to change it 2 times and the bot did it again :/
Are you using a simple password, only letters and numbers? You can't use special characters or accentuation points.
Oh, there was my problem, i was using a "!" xD but yesterday it works perfectly..xD
No man, I know what running as admin is. I was just referring to the fact that that can not be the problem, since I know the account and password by heart, and it keeps saying "wrong password" when I chose run as admin.
Do you still have this problem?
ATENÇÃO! Se esta informação lhe foi útil, seja gentil e click em "Give Reputation to This User".