Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.22 Average
latoz [EK][MS][RP] project ! powered by Thiaguin-
99 more Cool
[Image: zUcqJF9.jpg]
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
update
[Image: uRNSHPR.jpg]

any idea where to bot now ?
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
bog raiders edron/yalhaar?
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
i was hunting coryms from lvl 75. now i got 139 and im still doing itBig Grin
U should try yalahar arena without undead gladiatorsSmile
Wink 
I agree devas Big Grin
Yalahar without undead gladiators
Killer Caimans at zao
Coryms PH/Veno/Carlin

Can You add script what u use with information from what lvl and how long +/- ?
(08-19-2013, 08:37 PM)praatel Wrote: Yalahar without undead gladiators
Killer Caimans at zao
Coryms PH/Veno/Carlin

Can You add script what u use with information from what lvl and how long +/- ?

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-16510.htm...=port+hope
from 60 to current lvl, 1 month~ i guess.

Thanks for advices guys atm im too lazy to do yalahar quests. Ill stick to coryms for now cuz dats some awesome cash :d. 6 days of pacc left, need to farm 600k more for pacc scroll.

Btw if any1 is interested in buying various knights from 30 up to 40 lvl on nerana pm me, very cheap :p.
[Image: MRGxtOy.jpg]
bumppp
lol nice Tongue
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
[Image: IVElcfz.jpg]
the cave was full or empty?
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
Great project, I have one similar to yours Big Grin I will start at lvl 100 thou... currently at 98 Wink
@exsar 1 another guy i think

bump 120 and new axeee :oo
[Image: phKzOBG.jpg]
Grtaz
gzgzgzgzgz
hello again Tongue
[Image: ipWXRU4.jpg]
do you make profit in sea serpents ?
(10-13-2013, 11:38 PM)brunoozin Wrote: do you make profit in sea serpents ?

nah, i waste as much as i get
[Image: bPX0lQf.jpg]
Tongue 
bump, here comes my sorcerorzzzz. 24h stamina 8>49 Tongue
[Image: 9RJuw6o.jpg]