Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[NV] Full RookGaard script by Howcio 100% afk !
Well is this when u done tutorial or when level one and skip tutorial

Edit: Skip tutorial and start at temple with AUTO CHASE OFF
Nice Scripts
Can u make script when u 1st logged in and do tutorial ? Talk with Santiago, Zirella etc ?
It took 30 second. You say to first npc hi->skip tutorial->yes. Script is great Wink
I didn't why it wasn't working but then I turned auto chase off and everything was allright. Great script! As some people already said, it takes just 30 sec and you can go AFK Smile
its hard to make script to start before tutorial, becouse bbot dont close "Tutorial Hint"~~ (2x window when you go to npc). I can try with macro to use tibia.sendkey() to send enter, but its to hard. Just waste this 30 seconds and go skip tutorial Wink
I've used that script 3 times already... it's just perfect!

THX for it
(11-28-2013, 11:55 AM)dem Wrote: I've used that script 3 times already... it's just perfect!

THX for it

thanks Wink
Bump !
+Some small bugs fixed.
+Added knight-venore version
amazing bro, 100% working. thank you Big Grin
rep +, ładnie skrypcik działa, jaram sie. Moze bys zrobil cos na facc dragi veno/ OF na kine. Cos na pacc, czekam na podobne skrypty do tego Wink. Happy new year
bump>><<
Its very good, but the thing is.. On the "Rat Mission", He goes around killing those rats in the cave.. But after killing like 5-9 of them, he dies sometimes... Pretty boring with deathlist :c
(01-03-2014, 10:23 AM)Elmgren1337 Wrote: Its very good, but the thing is.. On the "Rat Mission", He goes around killing those rats in the cave.. But after killing like 5-9 of them, he dies sometimes... Pretty boring with deathlist :c

i have done rookgaard +/- 130x and only 2x dead ;d
Awesome script , just looked into my tibia and i was in venore depoSmile