Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PC
hahaha ok ok

can buy pc step by step? which is not very expensive ? to go up buying part by xD
You can and it will be cheapest way to build pc. But be aware and check parts compability exactly. I bought some parts and had to work from description. Finally pc 1st start never happended cuz parts was from 2 different brands unworked together with them.
(03-09-2016, 06:41 PM)damiansnk Wrote: You can and it will be cheapest way to build pc.

Thats not truth..

When i first came to UK i bought my pre build pc for like 100 Hundred Pounds Less than buying each part separatly...
You also save money on shipment
ok damiansk and waiting for u
Depend where u look for. In uk is good computing market and sets u can buy on promotion. But not always they are including what u need. I bought on site where I choosed manually all parts and team build it for me + overclocked + tested etc. When I check I paid 10% more than parts were worth. But I got it in 2 years payment sheme and have systems settings what I wanted.
(03-09-2016, 07:16 PM)damiansnk Wrote: I paid 10% more than parts were worth. But I got it in 2 years payment sheme and have systems settings what I wanted.

Ye exacly, that 10% was your payment plan, and overclocking (which basicly takes 2 minutes) etc...

I bought pc that was only put together and tested... no OS, no plans.
Paid full price at once.. (about 600 gbp)
Now my pc is worth over 1000
Cuz I got second ssd, new gpu, different/better ram sticks, better cooling
and peripherals.

Have lot of old parts to give away when i go back to poland on holidays ;D