Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont Buy Fluid (last update 6.7)
Later I make this last update, my script macro to buy Manas don't work.
Any peaple have this bug too?

I use this macro

Macro (33217 32401 7:{ mps } VarSetEx(Total, 30) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1))
Yee. my bot too no buy fluid ;//
This macro is wrong.

Try this:
Code:
Macro (X Y Z:1000 {potion reffil} VarSetEx(Total, 100) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(3000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(3000) NPC.Say(bye))
(07-24-2012, 10:42 PM)Dexter Wrote: This macro is wrong.

Try this:
Code:
Macro (X Y Z:1000 {potion reffil} VarSetEx(Total, 100) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(3000) NPC.Say(trade) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1) Macro.Wait(3000) NPC.Say(bye))

Now are working, but you can say what is worng in my macro?
Cause in version 6.6 my macro working perfect.
I am having the same issue.
Any help or input would be awesome.

~ZacharyGG
Look: http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...2#pid17222
Dexter your macro still don't work for me.
I'll copy the content here:

by the way the refill macros are working fine for me also the macros should be a little less long to prevent a crash like:
Npc say: hi
Npc say: Trade
Macro: 1000 {ManaPot Reffil} VarSetEx(Total, MPS) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(268) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) HUD.Display(!Total!) NPC.Buy(268, !Total!, 1))

That will work better on refiler remember to put the message hi and trade it is in message submenu.
and remember to change the number for diferent potions
[Image: 7-gifs-animados-aves.gif]
My bot enginge just keep crashing everytime the bot tries to withdraw money, anyone know how to solve this ?
try to remake your points with the "npc say" option like:
Npcsay: hi
Npc say: withdraw x
Npc say: yes
(07-25-2012, 10:31 AM)Wukazen Wrote: try to remake your points with the "npc say" option like:

Yeah but Its not possible to reconfigure a script ;o then I will have to create a new one... since when I add any file with NPC SAY It lands In the bottom of the wpt and Im not able to drag It...
(07-25-2012, 04:17 PM)w0sa92 Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 10:31 AM)Wukazen Wrote: try to remake your points with the "npc say" option like:

Yeah but Its not possible to reconfigure a script ;o then I will have to create a new one... since when I add any file with NPC SAY It lands In the bottom of the wpt and Im not able to drag It...

copy and edit in notepad.
well u can reconfigure easily your script: when it goes to bottom just select it and press: "Shift key/button" plus "Arrow up key/button" and the point will go up or down when pressing "Shift key/button" plus "Arrow down key/button" and DONE!!! save your route and setting and all will be fine.

P.D. Give me reputation if it helped you
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=4758