Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
[Completely Free Scripts by Dre Windwalker]
Hello.
After a long retirement I decided to come back to Tibia.
Of course, along with coming back to tibia, I'm back to bbot.

I see that this game has changed much, same goes to bbot. Therefore most of my old scripts aren't working now.

I'd like to help the community, therefore I'll relase all the scripts I make.
All scripts will be completely free, however, if you like my scripts you can feel free to either rep+ me or donate. If you'd like to donate then post here or pm me.
Also feel free to post your feedback here. Both - positive and negative ones will be appreciated.
List of currently available scripts:
[Image: Salamander.gif]Venore Salamander Cave[Click here] ~K~ ~FACC~ ~15+~ ~30/30~ ~Plate set~

[Image: Orc_Warrior.gif]Elvenbane [Click here] ~K~ ~FACC~ ~50+~ ~50/50~ ~Plate set~

[Image: Orc_Leader.gif]Orc Fortress [Click here] ~K~ ~FACC~ ~80+~ ~75/75~ ~Decent eq~
[Image: Corym_Vanguard.gif]Carlin Coryms [Click here] ~K~ ~FACC~ ~80+~ ~70/70~ ~Decent eq~
Made a script for South Thais cyclops.
Currently testing it. It will be relased soon.

Also, I'm planning to make a script "Ultimate kazordoon botter"
Actually there will be three scripts.

One will be for dwarves, one for soldiers, one for guards.

What's so special about these scripts?
Well, in variables you will be able to input a number (1 to 7). If you input 1 it will bot in the first cave. 2 - second cave, 3- third cave and so on..
Basically with these three scripts you will be able to bot every single floor of kazordoon dwarf mines.

But right now I'm little bit busy with university.
(Having exams in January, therefor, it will be available only in +-two weeks from now)
Carlin Coryms script added.
I'm testing it now, it will be uploaded soon.
Cant Create Rotworms Fibula Knight Script?
(01-12-2013, 10:15 PM)Zakne Wrote: Cant Create Rotworms Fibula Knight Script?

I can do it, but not today, Sir.
I will have to study for my math exam now. Smile
I guess I can do it next week Wink
Good Job! Keep doing it Smile . Can you please make a script for old sea serpents? Thanks anyway.
(01-13-2013, 01:05 AM)Monforte Wrote: Good Job! Keep doing it Smile . Can you please make a script for old sea serpents? Thanks anyway.

Sorry, but not right now because I don't have any premium characters.
Uploaded fully working elvenbane moneymaking script for 50+ free account knights Smile
hahaha dre can u do a scrypt for pally at cyclops?? or somewhere free?? Huh

is just a suggestion Wink
(01-14-2013, 12:35 AM)Rexi Wrote: hahaha dre can u do a scrypt for pally at cyclops?? or somewhere free?? Huh

is just a suggestion Wink

I can try to Smile
But probablly not today because I'm little bit busy irl Tongue
NICE SCRIPITS VERY GOOD!
(01-16-2013, 12:26 PM)c0xinha Wrote: NICE SCRIPITS VERY GOOD!

I'm glad you enjoy Cool
These scripts have been downloaded 114 times so far.
I'm glad you guys enjoy my scripts Shy

I'm botting cash to buy premium scrolls now, so, soon some premium scripts will be relased too Smile
I'm feeling little bit bored, therefor.. a new script is going to be relased today Smile

Edit // I wanted to make VDL or Venore Coryms for facc Paladin, but then I found this http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...oyal+spear
therefor I'll make something else Smile
Are you tired of botting rotworms and larvae on your low level characters?

Well, then I have something new for you: http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...3#pid35533
Rly good job, keep it going Rep for u Smile))
DRE hi ^^

We are still waiting for cyc south u are testing xD and the ultimate dwarf guard. i wish everything is good ^^
can make script Helheim -1 and -2 with depositer Big Grin
THANKS YOU! Rep+!!
Sorry, but I won't relase my scripts to public forums anymore.
You can say thanks to guy "Schenki" in Saphira.
Like seriously, I relase my scripts and then I get assholes like him using them in my world and spamming me stuff like "leave, hunted" and so on.. Dodgy

I will only give my scripts privately to a very few persons from this forum.