Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My life ~~Etoricos~~[MS/EK]
Well.. then those players must be so bad.. but I could login before that onto tibia.com and in tibia.exe I was getting invalid account number.. etc. all the time so I have no idea whats happening.. Waiting 20more mins and trying if not.. then I dont know

EDIT

I logged in onto tibia.com and the only way I can play is in flash client.. it is just sad.. anyone maybe knows why I cant play in the client? I am sure that I am typing 100% correct details and still getting invalid acc..
Try to download tibia client againTongue
I tried.. I can play on flash client no prob.. but in the normal client I am getting invalid password.. tried on my friend pc and worked fine.. whats wrong!?!?!

#EDIT

Btw. I was playing few minutes on my MS and I've been to Yalahar Cemetery both ghouls/crypts with ds and the other skeletons. Ghouls with ds is the best one without waste, profit for sure but there was EK botting Sad. Went to edron earth elementals, at the beginning was okay and then 45 ed started to bot.. Don't know where to go.. On earth elemntals alone I had a decent exp for about 10mins I liked it. I also have softs on my MS so I am gonna do tarantula task also as soon as I get home or finally fix my client.
any screenshots today?
Soon I will cause just few minutes ago I got home Smile. Right now I am nearly level 35 on my MS and I don't have any ss of the level I gained before as I was on laptop and I just could not make them as my laptop is too slow.. I will upload one when I level now and btw. I exp on earth elementals but there are too many botters Sad. Alone I get 54k/h. I gonna bot whole night long probably so you will see a lot of ss tomorrow Smile Stay tuned!

#EDIT
Sorry guys for no pictures but I will upload as soon as I will be ready to beacuse right now I am botting alone in the cave and when I get 4-7 earth elementals against me its kind of difficult for me to watch :o. Just gonna get 36 in few minutes. Wish my character luck Smile
we want screenshoots !!!