Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot 13.0
lvl ek 85 lvl ms 55 lvl pala 37 never used mc server olympa and unnoficial software Wink
0/6 acc deleted
(04-23-2013, 09:16 PM)trocalen Wrote: xolink a Question Salandra script served with the new vercion by I see that sometimes not all the monster ataka or error will BBot

it works with all version, the problems is that stock, the problem is not the script, is the bot, but using also this you can fix the problem

0 {Stucked} Cavebot.Stop() Macro.Wait(3) Cavebot.Start()

you just have to put it on the protector as a Macro and Done Big Grin should be fine Big Grin

0/7 acc deleted Big Grin love Heart

ok for all the stupidy people that complain, and said that Bbot its unsafe, sorry but you wrong, you use the BBot in a wrong way thats why allways you get banned. You think that Bbot should everything for you and it dont have too! Like i said before None Fucking Bot in the world its undectable, not even if is the more expensive in the world, i repeat none Bot its undectable, and you should know that already, in the moment you decided Buy BBot you accepted take this risk. So... SHUT UP!!!! >.< only a noob doesnt know that updates get more rude everytime!

So God bless you, and God Bless the Bbot Big Grin Heart
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
xolink does this macro wait 3 seconds if I get stucked or 30 seconds? and one more thing, do i need to write Exit()?

0 {Stucked} Cavebot.Stop() Macro.Wait(3) Cavebot.Start()
Aff 165 rp, 130 ed 126 ms banneds Confused but im working in other chars again Wink
When is it Going to be for preview servers
Mega, I feel ignored while this is very serious problem which causes a lot of waste... Why bot doesn't attack different targets after using auto exori (safe spell macro) on them? Please respond...
waiting for the preview servers bot
(04-26-2013, 03:25 AM)hiram_barra Wrote: waiting for the preview servers bot

bump
(04-26-2013, 05:35 AM)boziolek123 Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 03:25 AM)hiram_barra Wrote: waiting for the preview servers bot

bump

signed!
(04-25-2013, 03:21 PM)purepolska1 Wrote:
(04-25-2013, 02:52 PM)Matn Wrote: INdeed Multie client they can catch you on that same ip's....
im botting my account from Tibia Bot NG I have bought almost all the bots exept elfbot.
i used neo and now i using this. no warnings no bans nothing.
only when gmm's where in the game the fucked me somthimes but hey ALERTS FTW Smile
So guy's If you dont wanto get banned Stop Multie clienting. Cuz they alway's can track you'r Ip
cuz you make a connect to the game.... but everybody know's that ^^

You should be get an SD shot in your head in Real LIFE i hate noob who lie Wink
some years ago GM's has been removed noob

I know you noob... read wat i say beffore typing such a shit... now i think you need fire balls on you'r boddy... burn in hell dipshit...
IF you read you can see i'm telling that i used all the bots never got banned and when the gm's where still there they almost catched me one time THAT WAS WITH NG FAG So now i think you'r the noob READ BEFORE ARGUMENTING SOMTHING
And now learn to bot you noob cuz i dont get banned and bottetd all my stamina away wth l my chars...
Hi Mega, can you do somethink with trainer becouse when I skill on slime he lose target..
Pomogłem? Daj reputa, to nic nie boli a ile szczęścia daje: )
I helped? Give reputations, it's don't hurt and how much happiness gives: )
when bbot for preview worlds ?
5562 deleted and i not aehiuaehhaea, lets go mega Big Grin
(04-26-2013, 01:43 PM)c0xinha Wrote: 5562 deleted and i not aehiuaehhaea, lets go mega Big Grin

You will be the next,, Tongue whahahah
heyy when u will make that update, coz we cant bot on aurora right now Sad!
we waiting like 2days, please hurry up

best regards XD
(04-26-2013, 01:57 PM)eldani19 Wrote:
(04-26-2013, 01:43 PM)c0xinha Wrote: 5562 deleted and i not aehiuaehhaea, lets go mega Big Grin

You will be the next,, Tongue whahahah

no i not, i dont use 24 hours for day and dont use dash map click.
Tongue
still no preview servers bot
We are waiting on Aurora ;-)
Seems like we have to wait 1 month untill we get it.