Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBot Premium Time Not Received AGAIN!!!!
Helllo five minutes ago i buy again BBOT premium now on a 15 days and the same like two days ago my premium time is not added on a me accout generally im lost six pounds this is not normall and im used good website bmega !!! WTF??

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-12-2016, 02:48 PM)norek12110 Wrote: Helllo five minutes ago i buy again BBOT premium now on a 15 days and the same like two days ago my premium time is not added on a me accout generally im lost six pounds this is not normall and im used good website bmega !!! WTF??

did u check ur account on website if u have any to ACTIVATE ?

it will look like this
[Image: dPHig3P.png]

Someone i know was paying by PayGol with paysafe card and he got his premium instantly, no problem
Look on a screen i show you my hisoty and i dont have premium to active , last time i am buying and i dont have same problems .... but now you see two times i buy and i dont have praemium to active guys its not normal

hi i have question .. when the payment is for oxxo and no receive premy time .. emm what is there to do?
first i loss ticket for 30 days = money losing xD.
Now buy 15 days and nothing time premi what procededd? sorry my bad inglish
Guys whats now ?? Im lost sox pounds and i dont have premium
I try buy again premium account on a 10 days five minutes ago ... and the same no results
check the screen generally i try buy three times and nothing im pissed !

Please,

http://forums.bmega.net/announcements.php?aid=2
Email gooo Angry
Why your team don't interested about my or your problems I'm lost money I always buy premium like that and never have same problems now we see I thinks forum its to help not to avoid opinion !!
Check this guys all premium witch im buy add me today Smile so i dont know guys how like that i think its a problem with payment system