Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
U need to have enough CAP for looter to even start moving an item - even if its already in your backpack.

For example, Looter wont move 100x mana potions from first bag if u have less than 270 cap
(10-31-2017, 12:11 PM)Catar Wrote: U need to have enough CAP for looter to even start moving an item - even if its already in your backpack.

For example, Looter wont move 100x mana potions from first bag if u have less than 270 cap

Right, i think i can fix this with other thing. When it goes to deposit, the bot buys more hps and because of that the cap is low.
Is possible to insert a max number of hp? To buy only the hps that are missing?
(10-31-2017, 12:45 PM)crownzs Wrote: Is possible to insert a max number of hp? To buy only the hps that are missing?

It is set by default that it buys only amount of pots that you missing, But u need to have bp reset and bp minmizer before buying so all supplies are visible for bot.
Is there any way to buy item in the market?
Some macro, for example, buy 100 brown musharooms, only by 11 gp on the market
No.

Just buy thousands of them, put in second bp in depo, make supply withdraw
Man, i need a macro to use Stamina Refiler(id =11588) everytime stamina goes under 40 hours. Can u help me?
[macro]500 {stamina refil} Self.StaminaMins()<2400 Hotkey.Use(11588)[/macro]
How to make a macro when I get a private message is an idea on x macro? And i need macro to pickup items from deposit.

Thanks

Sorry for this english, but i use google translator.
bot can't read custom messages from chat.

u can use Supplies Withdraw as point in cavebot
(12-08-2017, 08:10 AM)Catar Wrote: bot can't read custom messages from chat.

u can use Supplies Withdraw as point in cavebot

Thanks for this, but i need one more help, i need macro to lure mobs on exp
(12-09-2017, 08:06 PM)SzajsNaCha Wrote: i need macro to lure mobs on exp

Check links in my signature
I want to know if it is possible to make 2 simple macros but I do not know how to do it, one would be in Otserv that Hp hangs in 65k (65000) how to make Bbot heal? it only heals when it descends the 65k Hp

I also wanted to know if it is possible to pull SSA with a backpack closed? or if you have a way to finish your backpack, then open it
first thing, use % health, should work

second, u can put ssa into hotkey equip then bot to use that hotkey
Can not find here in the forum a macro of ssa with hotkey .. how would this macro?
(12-15-2017, 10:32 AM)snooer Wrote: Can not find here in the forum a macro of ssa with hotkey .. how would this macro?

If u can't find, you werent even looking....

Just check my signature ffs
Can you take a macro that when the monsters beating me, it goes to the wall so that less monsters beats me?
It is not really something that I could simply copy paste for you, its pretty much complex set of macros to do it.

but you should rather make waypoints to lure monsters to the wall. this way is easier
Is there a macro that when finished the task, the cave bot is stopped?

And a macro that takes such level, the cavebot is stopped, or back to the beginning

Can you do it?
there are commands that return number of monsters killed

http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=macros_commands

Creatures.Killed(Name) Count the number of creatures killed with a certain name

you can do checkpoint in cavebot aswell

http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=add_types

~Monster (returns the task killed count, warning: this needs the ~ sign on the start)
~Monster1~Monster2~Monster3… (returns the task killed count of a group of monsters, warning: this needs the ~ sign on the start of each monster)

you compare it to desired number to differentiate outcome (keep hunting or go back town and logout, or go reset task)

nearly all of my scripts have these kind of checkpoint (bit more comples) that makes bot stop hunting when finished killing X amount of monsters - example
Hello i need macro for exori gran ico, exori hur and exori ico in one line.

Can u do that my character will hit one gran ico and then spam exori ico and hur?

Also
a need one more that hit sd on war golem (and when more than 2 hit ue-mas vis and flam) also its for pvp server so please add vaiation that use ue only when no player on screen. Thanks
................ Kliknij TU i zobacz jak CZESIO daje repucika ...............
Pomoglem Daj REPUTA