Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
change IDs, change cooldown timer, and equip slot.

also dont forget to add that arrow ID into BBot.Items.txt - it may be missing, thats why wont equip

since i dont play any OTS, and can't test any macros i make myself, just using my imagination.

And if you request any macro, just come on, provide all necesary info:
  • ID of that special arrow
  • ID of other ammo you use
  • Spell
  • mana cost
  • Actual real cooldown on that spell
  • duration of arrow

Also, give me a screenshot of that arrow description (i'll add it in thread if i make one)
(04-03-2018, 09:48 AM)Catar Wrote:
  • ID of that special arrow
  • ID of other ammo you use
  • Spell
  • mana cost
  • Actual real cooldown on that spell
  • duration of arrow

Also, give me a screenshot of that arrow description (i'll add it in thread if i make one)

id:25757
name: diamond arrow
mana to rune:1000
cooldown:600sec(10minutes)
spell to cast: exevo gran con hur
arrow duration:60 minutes

I do not use another amunition, cause arrows sux, and this is only one that worth hits 20sqm, like a avalanche. I'm impressed that u dont know these new ammunition, they came last year update on tibia.

https://www.tibiawiki.com.br/wiki/Diamond_Arrow

I cant print, here's the look:
12:05 You see 100 diamond arrows that will expire in 52 minutes and 24 seconds.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 150 or higher.
They weigh 80.00 oz. [ID 25757]
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure that cooldown on spell is 10 minutes? isn't it changed on that OTS?
So you can have these arrows UP all the time? not like wand of darkness, which u can only use for 15 minutes, then another15 minutes u have to wait for it.

(04-03-2018, 03:03 PM)kekeuforever Wrote: 12:05 You see 100 diamond arrows that will expire in 52 minutes and 24 seconds.
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 150 or higher.
They weigh 80.00 oz. [ID 25757]

Just make a screenshot or use windows snipping tool, then paste to imgur.com or smthing else
[Image: hfVg3OT.png]

I've sent you pw msg, to join me on discord so u can try macros for me,

Just copy paste everything as is, i made it way that should work for other ots if you dont get 100% uptime on this diamond thing.
Cuz from what u said, u have them all the tim e on, Longer duration than spell cooldown

Variables

Code:
DiamArrows=25757
NormalArrows=15793

#Spell cooldown MINUS duration of item in miliseconds=
SCmDOI=1

Data\BBot.Items.txt
Code:
25757,7,80,0,0,diamond arrow

[macro]500 {Spell Diamond Arrows} Ammunition:=Self.Inventory.ID(Ammunition) !Ammunition==!DiamArrows [blc] Cooldown.Create(SpellCD, !SCmDOI) exit() {blc} Cooldown.Blocked(SpellCD)==0 Self.Mana()>=1200 Self.Say(exevo gran con hur) exit()[/macro]

[macro]50 {Equip D Arrows} Ammunition:=Self.Inventory.ID(Ammunition) Misc.ItemCountEx(!DiamArrows)>=1 [nodiam] !Ammunition<>!DiamArrows Self.Equip.Ammo(!DiamArrows) exit() {nodiam} !Ammunition<>!NormalArrows [ReFill] Self.Equip.Ammo(!NormalArrows) exit() {ReFill} Self.Inventory.Count(Ammunition)<=30 Self.Equip.Ammo(!NormalArrows) exit() [/macro]
I told that the macro are working, but it isnt.

Every time that spell has no cooldowns, he's creating diamond arrows, even when i didnt need.

He doesnt equip arrows too.

[Image: Ej9qcq4.png]
Oh i know

I forgot one exit()

[macro]500 {Spell Diamond Arrows} Ammunition:=Self.Inventory.ID(Ammunition) !Ammunition==!DiamArrows [blc] Cooldown.Create(SpellCD, !SCmDOI) exit() {blc} Cooldown.Blocked(SpellCD)==0 Self.Mana()>=1200 Self.Say(exevo gran con hur) exit() [/macro]

about EQUIPPING them

as i said before, you need to ADD id into BBot.Items.txt
[Image: gOM7Mpr.png]

paste this in new line at bottom
Code:
(04-03-2018, 06:31 PM)Catar Wrote: Oh i know

I forgot one exit()

[macro]500 {Spell Diamond Arrows} Ammunition:=Self.Inventory.ID(Ammunition) !Ammunition==!DiamArrows [blc] Cooldown.Create(SpellCD, !SCmDOI) exit() {blc} Cooldown.Blocked(SpellCD)==0 Self.Mana()>=1200 Self.Say(exevo gran con hur) exit() [/macro]

about EQUIPPING them

as i said before, you need to ADD id into BBot.Items.txt
[Image: gOM7Mpr.png]

paste this in new line at bottom
Code:

Problem with equiping was high delay, i reduced to 500ms and work as well.

Thanks dude. Rep+
equip macro i gave you had very low delay. only 50 miliseconds.

Unless u added it the wrong way, and would set to 1000 by default.

here is correct way

https://youtu.be/EYcfUWYfcuU
hi guys! Im new to making scripts etc, but im trying my best so i need some help from you guys.

I basiclly need help with a macro that moves my character to the "Fixed" Spot in the cavebot section without attacking any monster, like a lure macro. but force it to move to a SQM without attacking, and when its at exactly that spot, the killer/attack activates.

Do anyone actually know what i mean? Smile
U can use No kill point start/stop in cavebot

or this, but it works on X amount of monsters

http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...#pid118701
The no kill point does not work for me, it conitunes to kill 1 monster at a time even tho it did not reach the "NoKill Off"

https://gyazo.com/939ef0cf6f4d660e7890d4f838e2a5b1

this is how it looks like now, and its still running towards the points and attacking monsters on the way, do i need a macro or something for it to work? Smile
"No kill" waypoints have 2 or 3 sqm radius. That I think can be changed in variables.

But try putting fixed point before no kill OFF
I need a macro that when it has more than 3 monsters on the screen, it activates the killer, and when it has less than 3, disable killer.
(04-07-2018, 02:29 AM)Ryzen Wrote: I need a macro that when it has more than 3 monsters on the screen, it activates the killer, and when it has less than 3, disable killer.

Literally, read few posts above yours
Hello, I'm playing an ot in which burst arrows are endless and diamond arrows no, and I tried to use the macro that was posted.
So, I have one simple problem: when he has diamond arrow he equips, all right, okay. But when he does not have it, he'll equip and unequip the burst arrow, nonstop, until more diamond arrows are created.
Could you tell me why this is happening, or a solution to the problem?
Did u change this variables correctly?
Code:
DiamArrows=25757
NormalArrows=15793
#Spell cooldown MINUS duration of item in miliseconds=
SCmDOI=1
I set macro to equip more of NormalArrows if its less than 30.

If latency on server you play on is higher than ~50 ms, you should also increase "Equip D Arrows" macro miliseconds. Maybe 100, or 200

Also, this macro was made for diamond arrows that dont end, and are only limited by timer.
For ones that end, This macro wont be perfect. Bot may be spamming spell non stop too early.

Also you can check exactly, by debugging macro what is happening.

While u see bot equipping and unequipping burst arrows, change "Equip D Arrows" macro to manual, and start checking debug, it will tell you what conditions were met, to execute certain command.

I cannot test these macros myself because i dont play anymore. I just make them
how u make for lure x creature?

ex: the bot run in roshamuul if have x creatures in screen he stop and kill all creature, when have 1 creature in screen again bot stop kill and go run again.
Look my macros
Hehee

Sorry
how to do if I am with someone in the party to beat area spells?
And i need macro to change crystal coin>platinum coin> gold coin, and max gold coins in bp its 300