Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
5th June Mass Ban
Yep. automatic detection leads to instant deletion.
If your statement about botting gets reported then it's just 30days ban+FW
(06-05-2012, 03:37 PM)nizlov Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 03:22 PM)soloflows1 Wrote: Deletion of my 55 Sorc, I haven't played in over a month because didn't want to renew premium time. I bot a 81 knight very hard down to 10 hours stamina non stop on the same computer and he did not get deleted. He has premium though. Money much cip?Really waste of time to play this game, if not selling gold or something.
I only ever used lighthack and healing/mana on my sorc never afk bot or anything. My knight is 100% afk for the most part.

did you use lighthack on your knight's scripts too?

Light-hack full time on all char's, I just find it funny that I can never bot my sorc, mainly using bbot on him for back up heals and mana restore, then I use everything and bot my knight hard core and pretty much visible to everyone he is botting, but my knight remains safe. I'm pretty sure 90% of tibia uses a bot. To be honest most of us don't even know why we play this lame game but for some reason we do, and without a bot for at least healing or mana the game would suck so bad.

What do they expect, drag drop mana/health when you can have nice skills and still take crap load of damage without enough time to heal or mana on creatures of your hunting level.

We all know the class system is so unbalanced that knights are only used for money making. So most people with a knight are either botting for self gold or to sell or blocking for guild mates, thats all there good for.

I'm not even mad about my account being banned, just pissed at how they determine who needs a bann, I feel if I keep up on my premmy time I am safe but when I dont they bann that account.
Jun 05 2012 -
4848 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been deleted today.

algum dessas 4mil vitimas faz parte da comunidade bbot?
vitimas? kkkkkkk
não somos vitimas caro rapaz, e creio que nao faça parte.
(06-05-2012, 05:38 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: Yep. automatic detection leads to instant deletion.
If your statement about botting gets reported then it's just 30days ban+FW

Anyway for me playing Tibia without bot don't have a sense Smile
If lighthack and Xray (and by Xray I mean floor changing by Shift+Page Up or Shift+Page Down) are safe, what caused these deletions then, and why rookgaard stayers and these who were not using healing at all (botting at Bears) didnt get deleted?
I do have all of my scripts which have been used so I can check anything anytime if u have any idea.
@soloflows, good point. cipsoft is desperate for money as the amount of players drops therefor they ban faccs mostly
@Fiesniak, same here.
@nizlov, I clearly have no idea. It's possible that it's because of healing but well..It's weird how most of your accounts got deleted while everyone else is safe..
So BBot nor has advanced scripts and it turns out that it is discoverable. Smile
@augustoking se vc coloca pacc em sua conta e depois é deletado por usar bot que é seguro e vc n se sente vitima entao ta ...
pra mim isso é como usar preservativo e mesmo assim pegar uma DST.

Peço desculpas por cria este topico, não tinha visto q tem um semelhante na seção [Multi-Language] Off-Topic
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=3936
(06-05-2012, 07:45 PM)Maxmage Wrote: So BBot nor has advanced scripts and it turns out that it is discoverable. Smile

First of all bbot has advanced scripts. It's not anyones fault you lack intellect to make a script.

Talking about "discoverable" bots. Meganobody NEVER said bbot is undetectable. I can surely tell you that EVERY bot is detectable and you are botting under your own risk.
There are plenty of bot creators claiming that their bots are undetectable and stuff but yet less customers of bbot are being banned than customers of redbot,ibot and xenobot.
You can believe what you want,but that's true..
3 free bot accounts all safe.
Only used lighthack in the beginning, and never used xray.

And about auto detection when premmy, don't you get 30 days + FW?
Just curious.
(06-05-2012, 08:21 PM)nimphus Wrote: 3 free bot accounts all safe.
Only used lighthack in the beginning, and never used xray.

And about auto detection when premmy, don't you get 30 days + FW?
Just curious.

That's how it was a year ago. Now it's instant deletion even for premium players Dodgy
The lock of unsafe features where improved, also Level Spy and Light Hack were added to it.

You`ll need to enable the feature: Unsafe Features on Basic Features in order to enable: LightHack, LevelSpy, Dash.
The Healers feature was improved to make it safer.
The "Patch walkable Fires/Furnitures" were removed, they were high-detectable features. The Map Click walkmode was disabled by default, it will be used on rare cases, most of the cases the WalkMode Step-By-Step works well. Also with this big change, now its possible to set: Players, fields and furnitures to Walk over, Walk avoid, Walk never.

The 6.1 is comming, I`m just trying to some bug that stop all the Bot.
Clean here.

I used Healing Tools, Cavebot, Looter, Anti Afk and Mana Training.
[Image: Outfit_Hunter_Male_%28Old%29.gif]
Hunt them all ! ! !
(06-05-2012, 07:45 PM)Maxmage Wrote: So BBot nor has advanced scripts and it turns out that it is discoverable. Smile

Your avatar was removed. And please, this is a BBOT forums, if you don`t like, leave.
(06-05-2012, 08:41 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The "Patch walkable Fires/Furnitures" were removed, they were high-detectable features. The Map Click walkmode was disabled by default, it will be used on rare cases, most of the cases the WalkMode Step-By-Step works well. Also with this big change, now its possible to set: Players, fields and furnitures to Walk over, Walk avoid, Walk never.

Good job. But talking about healer.. it will be possible to disable the random delay?
Of course I know I would be doing it on my own risk.
(06-05-2012, 08:46 PM)drewindwalker Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 08:41 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The "Patch walkable Fires/Furnitures" were removed, they were high-detectable features. The Map Click walkmode was disabled by default, it will be used on rare cases, most of the cases the WalkMode Step-By-Step works well. Also with this big change, now its possible to set: Players, fields and furnitures to Walk over, Walk avoid, Walk never.

Good job. But talking about healer.. it will be possible to disable the random delay?

All the features have a random delay, automatically and there`s no way to disable it. Healers did not respected it on the past but now it will respect. However it doesn`t matter because the healer response is like 30 ms.
(06-05-2012, 08:49 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 08:46 PM)drewindwalker Wrote:

All the features have a random delay, automatically and there`s no way to disable it. Healers did not respected it on the past but now it will respect. However it doesn`t matter because the healer response is like 30 ms.

Sounds great