Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
[Update 9.84] Not good news
Where is beta version -.- ?
dzepetto sie znalazl jebany Big Grin hujpetto a nei dzepetto jebany los ktory nawet z drewna wystrugac nei moze
Good news, the BBot is being tested and looks to be working well. There are some bugs, I'm working on them. Also a protocol test and a stability test will be made tonight.

I'll release the new version tomorrow as there are many things to test, and this time I had to make several changes on the engine core, so I'll have to deep-test it on multiple Tibia versions.

This take hours and if you continue to be idiots saying you're losing premium time or about other bots I'll just not give anybody free days.
(04-07-2013, 08:26 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Good news, the BBot is being tested and looks to be working well. There are some bugs, I'm working on them. Also a protocol test and a stability test will be made tonight.

I'll release the new version tomorrow as there are many things to test, and this time I had to make several changes on the engine core, so I'll have to deep-test it on multiple Tibia versions.[/b]

Great Mega! I got some questions for you.

* Will it be possible to bot dragon lords with the new "browse field" system?

* Could you please fix one thing at the protector? When someone says "exura ico" the BBot alarm activates.

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
It will be the right punishment for this fucking idiots Wink
RP Mutated Humans 35 lvl Depositer, Refiler, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12283.html

EK Darc Cathedral 40 lvl Depositer, Bankier

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-12010.html
(04-07-2013, 08:30 PM)oscar Wrote: * Will it be possible to bot dragon lords with the new "browse field" system?

Not yet, but I may add that feature soon.

(04-07-2013, 08:30 PM)oscar Wrote: * Could you please fix one thing at the protector? When someone says "exura ico" the BBot alarm activates.

I'll take a look, it happens when you have Message protector?
(04-07-2013, 08:26 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: This take hours and if you continue to be idiots saying you're losing premium time or about other bots I'll just not give anybody free days.

Please take it easy: D I truly appreciate your work because I know how hard it is
btw just kids cry about Their premium days Smile
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
one question the scripts that we have will work with the new bbot or we'll have to make new ones?
(04-07-2013, 08:46 PM)batix3 Wrote: one question the scripts that we have will work with the new bbot or we'll have to make new ones?

They will work Smile
MegaNo0Body Rulez

[Image: image.png]

Ibot not working now pfff !! BBOT is better and faster udpates bot
(04-07-2013, 08:54 PM)seppuku Wrote: MegaNo0Body Rulez

[Image: image.png]

Ibot not working now pfff !! BBOT is better and faster udpates bot

LoL, you just got 30 days for that image. Check your Forum's Inbox.
Is this update will be to preview servers too or just for normal tibia? Just asking btw
Quote:I'll take a look, it happens when you have Message protector?

Yes it does Mega, it is very annoying.

Kind regards Oscar
Please give me reputation if I helped you!

EK Project ~ By Oscar ツ
★Scripts By Oscar★
Heeeeeeeeeey Mana Friend Smile)

Need bbot Gogo Repair
Smile
My Scrips

Give Me Reputation Pliz

cmon bro Smile
[Image: 12445357983467965143.jpg]
time for updating?
time??????
@nonreaders