Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
[Update 9.84] Not good news
The new Tibia patch changes some Tibia's internal structures. The new structures are a little hard to reverse and may take a little longer than usual.

Do not expect a BBot today.

ETA: a long time

IMPORTANT: Any other topic asking for update and will be closed if there is insistence will be banned.
well.. time to get some stamina Smile
(04-04-2013, 09:50 AM)pepejeans Wrote: well.. time to get some stamina Smile

True story bro Smile
Since the new bot will be 100% OK we can even wait untill tomorrow! Smile Just please don't try to feed us with a new "beta" version which won't be able to walk :p.
And repair Macros Tongue
Ye stamina reffil time now bro thx alot xD
and training some skills why not.
even make a new rookie.
and put it in the trainers .
why not hahaha until tommorow cuz i wanne get lvl 100 this month :p full bot plx xD
Fix all errors mega not betas

Waypoints
Corposed
Macro tools
Etc......
(04-04-2013, 09:41 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The new Tibia patch changes some Tibia's internal structures. The new structures are a little hard to reverse and may take a little longer than usual.

Do not expect a BBot today.

So we have to wait 16 days like last time for preview worlds?

Your bot it's not even fully working, yeah I know "beta version" but even normal versions are not 100% working, so... You are treating ur customers like Hitler were treating jews.
scripts for all vocations from lvl 1 to 280+.

If u wanna buy script pm me.

200k per script (OR MORE!), 100% AFK + REFILL!

ACCEPT ONLY AURORA CASH
If you feel cheeted just stop buying this bot man,
maybe updates takes more time other bots and yes, it has a lot of bugs, but its cheap and simple,
for example i bought ibot for 1 month, after 2 weeks i sold rest days, for me bbot fits better.

in my oppinion you just should buy other bot instead of blaming its provider, rly...
(04-04-2013, 12:36 PM)garst123 Wrote: If you feel cheeted just stop buying this bot man,
maybe updates takes more time other bots and yes, it has a lot of bugs, but its cheap and simple,
for example i bought ibot for 1 month, after 2 weeks i sold rest days, for me bbot fits better.

in my oppinion you just should buy other bot instead of blaming its provider, rly...

stop sucking balls
damn nerd
even you're sucking balls best
is that you stay
quiet as people

not hidden the name of yours chart in the picture you have scared by hunted the people

pay for a good Service
not free because you have to pay so shut the fuck up

used to be a good
bot
worse now
mega
not to fix problems
i dont care about being hunted, i am actually involved in war;]

yeeee, if i am sucking balls, what would be my profit for it?;o

i dont even know if meganoob~ is a guy or girl;p

anyways, when you was creating account there, you accepted rules, so read it again, then post there;s
if we need to wait a lil' bit longer please freeze our premium time ; )
lol im full stamina, T_T jejejeje ok ill w8 Big Grin
[Image: pAq4kLP.jpg]

If my advice help u give me some REP ok?, si te ayude regaleme un REP vale?, Se minha idéia te ajudou, manda um REP ae TY, Gracias, Obrigado
yea ! freeze premium time. \/
ang stop realase bugged beta version Smile)
I regeneration stamina and wait Smile)

Please Update captcha ! FUCKING SPAMBOTS on forum !
Please fix the CPU usage...

MapTools...

Autofollow...

Missed Spells...

Etc etc...
+1/2day premy time Tongue

when bot get update?
Well, I was thinking that this update would take 3 - 5 days and fortunately I was wrong, tomorrow I should be releasing the bot version with 9.84 support, and for preview on sunday.
Thanks Megano0body for giving us some news I can't wait to try the new bbot version Big Grin
Tomorrow you mean tomorrow (06.04.13) or today (05.04.13)? Tongue
(04-05-2013, 03:23 AM)Barciox Wrote: Tomorrow you mean tomorrow (06.04.13) or today (05.04.13)? Tongue

He ment 05/04/13, when he posted, it was still 10:10 PM of 04/04/13.

If this helped you, please click on "Give Reputation to This User" \/