Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
BBot 9.3
Thanks Mega...
Everything works great...

@ALL
If you have any problems, just turn off UAC in windows and never, never turn it on again...
(04-09-2013, 01:34 PM)NewProOgarBbot Wrote: Polacy Słuchajcie. Ja naprawiłem
Odpalcie właściwosci i jako administrator bbota.
Ja tak zrobiłem i normalnie lata bocik ładują sie skrypty i moge robić wszystko w bocie.
Jeśli zadziała i macie Ochotę to dajcie reputa. To pomoże i motywuje.

Jak to wlasciwosci ? opisz dokladnie te czynnosc
Please, it would be great if we all try to post in English, as we all don't know Polish, Brasilian or Spanish, and we all know how to write or speak in English.

Thanks Smile
(04-09-2013, 01:16 PM)redgar91 Wrote: @Mega

I've made some test myself and the fail occurs when you copy your Config folder from 9.0, 9.1 or 9.2 to 9.3 Beta version. That's because when i reinstall bot and I don't copy my Config folder anything crashes, so you must fix compatibility with other's version scripts Smile
I thing it was that too, but the bot still crashes when he try to use heal, or any other function that isn´t use mana pots, or use mana when it´s full. I hope that help in something.
Big Grin
(04-09-2013, 01:41 PM)misiamisia Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 01:34 PM)NewProOgarBbot Wrote: Polacy Słuchajcie. Ja naprawiłem
Odpalcie właściwosci i jako administrator bbota.
Ja tak zrobiłem i normalnie lata bocik ładują sie skrypty i moge robić wszystko w bocie.
Jeśli zadziała i macie Ochotę to dajcie reputa. To pomoże i motywuje.

Jak to wlasciwosci ? opisz dokladnie te czynnosc
Odpalasz tibie, potem bota tylko bota prawym na niego i uruchom jako administrator. I spróbuj mi działało przez 20 minut a teraz od nowa to samo.
na xp wyskakuje blad poczas uruchomiania jako administrator ;//
(04-09-2013, 01:45 PM)tajron1 Wrote: na xp wyskakuje blad poczas uruchomiania jako administrator ;//

dokladnie.
U mnie na Viscie działało, ale teraz znów to samo. Trza chyba przejść na ibota
jak ktos ma ibota to ta TongueP nie mam i mnie nie stac hehe pozostaje czekac jak TEGO naprawia, ale kiedy? znow tydzien?
hey bros bmega is working or not?? respond plss
Dont working.
(04-09-2013, 05:01 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The new version support the Tibia 9.84, it is still beta and will be moved to official if no big issues till tomorrow.

A changelog will be posted tomorrow, need to sleep.
see? ;c

bbot not, but meganoobody i think ye;p
(04-09-2013, 01:42 PM)johnesB Wrote:
(04-09-2013, 01:16 PM)redgar91 Wrote: @Mega

I've made some test myself and the fail occurs when you copy your Config folder from 9.0, 9.1 or 9.2 to 9.3 Beta version. That's because when i reinstall bot and I don't copy my Config folder anything crashes, so you must fix compatibility with other's version scripts Smile
I thing it was that too, but the bot still crashes when he try to use heal, or any other function that isn´t use mana pots, or use mana when it´s full. I hope that help in something.
Big Grin

The bot doesn't crashes for me when he cast heal and works fine in using potions.
Grrrrrr... howw time + need a waiitt ??
a patrzyl ktos czy dziala jak napisze scrypt od nowa ?Big GrinBig Grin Tongue // tyle ze nie chce mi sie od nowa robic o.o

(04-09-2013, 01:54 PM)lokojow Wrote: Grrrrrr... howw time + need a waiitt ??

like for BETA? Smile 7 days hehehe
My beta Working good ;]
lol realuyy ?? ,,, but beta is dont work xDD!!
(04-09-2013, 01:57 PM)bozia Wrote: My beta Working good ;]

5 pages of not working Tongue finally Smile

MEGA u repair this today ?;/
When for tibia Preview?

Thanks
Don't work wpt and bot stopped kill monster and runing. she is no cata gold coins..