Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BBot 9.6
A new version was just released in order to fix some bugs.

I'm going to university, I'll fix more when I get on my home.
Nice!!!

Hope this one fixes the Mtx l30 and l20 errors

Thanks mega~ and bom estudo la na facul!
debbug ladder, stairs!
#edit and hole..
#edit2 bbot not open all dead monster
@down
yes, bot don't pick money
Bbot don't pick up my loot and gp;( Only when it's opening more than 2 corpus. (but only from third corpus)
(04-10-2013, 09:19 PM)immer1992 Wrote: Bbot don't pick up my loot and gp;( Only when it's opening more than 2 corpus. (but only from third corpus)

try to reset your backpacks

for me working fine

about crashing - testing
All Good !
(04-10-2013, 09:25 PM)hadzianowskibot Wrote: All Good !

you bot run hole, ladders, stairs?
(04-10-2013, 09:28 PM)Kaap Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 09:25 PM)hadzianowskibot Wrote: All Good !

you bot run hole, ladders, stairs?

Yes
So far so good... Bot only crashed on my pc's fault... Try changing the loot type from smart to loot before kill and see what happens
Take care, bot is still carshing...;s
my bot load script and bot not running..
for me everything was fine too, but after 10-20 minutes, bot just stopped working on spawn, i am lucky that i knowed that and opened magebot on the same tibia, so i didnt died xd

and i dont think that reason of this crashing are ladders, becouse for me it often happens on open space

no critical error notepad;/
for now everything normal, just seems to bug the stairs even more for that you use macros; p
Check mi thread for scripts!Smile
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-9560.html

I helped you? + REP Cool
let test Smile
That sucks... I've been botting in second tier spawns so there's no risk of dying at all... Holes and ladders aren't the reason... I can assure you of that... at least before... I never crashed near stairs or anything...

By now 30 min and no crashes... Haven't edited nothing on my script and playing on a brand new pc, at least one that has never even seen tibia and Bbot... let's see how it goes this time...
and...BBOT crashed Sad MEGA MAKE A FCK GOOD BBOT?!
Unfortunately there are still bugs. For example when bot killed a monster and is goin to kill another one, after killing the second one he wants to go back and in the same time he wants to continue to the next waypoint. In result bot goes crazy as hell :p. And... we still haven't recieved our premium days back Wink
Jeje... Don't Bot if u dont want want die... Bbot is still crashing for me too...

Waiting for another Beta... The next must be better Mega !!!! Gooo ..!!
i've been botting for 6 hours now..
If there are any error just delete the bbot and download again, i did it 3 times before it worked perfectly for me!
Angel
When I start bot it was working fine, but after 5 minutes, it goes crazy and start to do refill.

IMPORTANT!
For the people who have the problem that the bot doesn't load the character, you have to close Tibia, open Tibia again and open BBOT.
I did that and the BBOT works fine in all latest versions, after that the problem is that it can't read scripts well I think it colapses.

REP + If it helped you Big Grin

Thanks Mega, but you have to do your bests to try to solve this problem because all of us are waiting.
As I said in other post, we all know it's a hard work, but we are waiting for the new version, not only new, the perfect version.
thanks for your effort but as you can see it's not enough.

Regards