Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BBot 9.6
Apr 11 2013, 01:37:30 CEST Died at Level 26 by a larva.

Thats all what i want to say about this bbot 9.6 . FUCK THIS BOT time to buy IBOT and start to exp .
Cya losers. FUCK THIS SHIT
(04-10-2013, 11:51 PM)Pupilek Wrote: Apr 11 2013, 01:37:30 CEST Died at Level 26 by a larva.

Thats all what i want to say about this bbot 9.6 . FUCK THIS BOT time to buy IBOT and start to exp .
Cya losers. FUCK THIS SHIT

tomorrow i do same ;/ i think
i died 2 time today bby corym
It's time to buy professional Bot - with professional service .
ohh I almost forgot give me 10000 0000 reputations haha so funnyBig Grin
Mega. You need change configuracion in each update?
why you dont use the version 9.2 and only put for using in this update?
you dont can make this?

In last update the bot work perfectly..

ty if you msg my and for you work Heart
(04-11-2013, 01:42 AM)jmmolina5 Wrote: Mega. You need change configuracion in each update?
why you dont use the version 9.2 and only put for using in this update?
you dont can make this?

In last update the bot work perfectly..

ty if you msg my and for you work Heart

No way, this version (9.84 and 9.91) changes a lot, it's impossible to use the old core on this version.
Mega... The bot ran fine here for 4 hours... but it still crashed... after I restarted it it seems to be running well again... I know it must be really hard making all these changes to the bot, but you gotta try to see it from our point of view... (at least the point of view of the guys whose bots don't work)... It has been quite a long wait for the bot to come...

I'd say you try to release some kind of statement as to where things stand as of right now...

Something like: "The Beta version is what I have for now. I understand the frustration but right now I (or we if you have someone helping you) must ask you to accept my sincere apologies and understand that this is a real complex update, as I have stated from the beginning. As usual the premium days lost for the delay shall be compensated (if you have that in mind). ETC ETC ETC."

I think this would appease the crowd a little... This way you would not make us happy... but would make some of us a little more patient... And maybe not lose any more clients (please don't take this the wrong way as before... I mean this in the best way possible...)
(04-11-2013, 02:04 AM)Elvanatural Wrote: Mega... The bot ran fine here for 4 hours... but it still crashed... after I restarted it it seems to be running well again... I know it must be really hard making all these changes to the bot, but you gotta try to see it from our point of view... (at least the point of view of the guys whose bots don't work)... It has been quite a long wait for the bot to come...

I'd say you try to release some kind of statement as to where things stand as of right now...

Something like: "The Beta version is what I have for now. I understand the frustration but right now I (or we if you have someone helping you) must ask you to accept my sincere apologies and understand that this is a real complex update, as I have stated from the beginning. As usual the premium days lost for the delay shall be compensated (if you have that in mind). ETC ETC ETC."

I think this would appease the crowd a little... This way you would not make us happy... but would make some of us a little more patient... And maybe not lose any more clients (please don't take this the wrong way as before... I mean this in the best way possible...)

For you it could work, but for the rest... There are many kids here.

I'm working a lot on the BBot, I'm trying to fix the issues, but I can run on my computer for 12 - 24 hours the Bot and the issues may still occur on other scripts.
I just have some scary thought that this beta version caused my Windows 8 to shutdown (with previous warning, "your windows is about to shutdown, blablabla...") twice

Dunno, maybe i'll just wait for the next one Big Grin
(04-11-2013, 02:29 AM)AngelDragonwake Wrote: I just have some scary thought that this beta version caused my Windows 8 to shutdown (with previous warning, "your windows is about to shutdown, blablabla...") twice

Dunno, maybe i'll just wait for the next one Big Grin

Don't you have any feature that may include the Shutdown function ?
is not running on the tibia preview????
when im using mc, its not work :X
This bot, 9.6, for 9.84 are working?
repair depositier
When are we getting back bot?
se me traba mucho el bot se cierra solo ya he muerto 2 veces

I work much the bot closes just as I died 2 times
my bot running in night, 1 bot dead (crash bot...) 2bot running is ok, 3 bot stop in the hole..
My PACC seems to be ending, my premium days on bb also... I think it is time to release the fully working version of bot or just shut the business.
on my 120+ ek my own script at nighstalkers vandura works about 2,5h and crash without any reason. just stop.
on my 15 sorc at trolls ab'dendriel works about 1h and crash
on my 13 knight at swamp trolls venore works about 2h and crash + i still must helping him with ladders...
on my 17 knight at emerald damselfys venore works 5h and nothing. works pretty good.
Mega u making new wersion?