Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[AWAITING] TIBIA UPDATE 10.33
we have a life because we use bot;p
(01-23-2014, 03:46 PM)Dexter Wrote: Guys, you do not like to read right! Let's stop being impatient. All want the bot, but it depends on a lot.

The Mega is working, and I believe like him, everyone has a private life.

Try reading a book, watching a good movie. Drop a little tibia those moments.

Your lives will thank you.

Dex They haven't a private life tibia for them is everything
I'm joint maker,
Polish master of lua,mysql,c++,php scripts.
(01-23-2014, 03:46 PM)Dexter Wrote: Guys, you do not like to read right! Let's stop being impatient. All want the bot, but it depends on a lot.

The Mega is working, and I believe like him, everyone has a private life.

Try reading a book, watching a good movie. Drop a little tibia those moments.

Your lives will thank you.

No , tibia is my life, I just want to use the bot. Big Grin
When the bot is ready should try it before you upload it to the site because it has many errors premium days are lost due to these many errors In version 28.0 the reconect not work many functions not working as it should be placed before the next version to support 10.33 Verify that all work work as it should be to avoid these drawbacks ..
hehe Smile rilax ;D i no have stamina Smile easy people Smile
(01-23-2014, 04:58 PM)Elrundhir Wrote: When the bot is ready should try it before you upload it to the site because it has many errors premium days are lost due to these many errors In version 28.0 the reconect not work many functions not working as it should be placed before the next version to support 10.33 Verify that all work work as it should be to avoid these drawbacks ..

I would love to test everything, but some of you rush me.

I'll give you a good gift tonight when I get home.
premy days to return for updates -.-
How long? ;/
We all just wanna know what time is gonna be ready the BOT for 10.33?? And If we will get back the bbots days lost??
I'm noobie in this please, do not judge me. I give REP+ to everyone who has good scripts for me!!!!

If I helped you... Rep+ me.
HeartHeart
(01-23-2014, 07:52 PM)MegaNoOb Wrote:
(01-23-2014, 04:58 PM)Elrundhir Wrote: When the bot is ready should try it before you upload it to the site because it has many errors premium days are lost due to these many errors In version 28.0 the reconect not work many functions not working as it should be placed before the next version to support 10.33 Verify that all work work as it should be to avoid these drawbacks ..

I would love to test everything, but some of you rush me.

I'll give you a good gift tonight when I get home.

I hope You will Mega, cuz I have last day of bbot and I have to put it for a night to profit some Big Grin Good luck with updates.

--macio_g5 Wink
Give Reputation to this user
If I helped You
(01-23-2014, 08:31 PM)Jorge1424 Wrote: We all just wanna know what time is gonna be ready the BOT for 10.33?? And If we will get back the bbots days lost??
Time was wrote on first post, so what's the problem?
(01-23-2014, 08:48 PM)BorysG Wrote:
(01-23-2014, 08:31 PM)Jorge1424 Wrote: We all just wanna know what time is gonna be ready the BOT for 10.33?? And If we will get back the bbots days lost??

I mean, so many hours it will be ready??' I dont know how to convert the time!!!
I'm noobie in this please, do not judge me. I give REP+ to everyone who has good scripts for me!!!!

If I helped you... Rep+ me.
HeartHeart
Mega just make perfect bot!
u can make it some day like 3 or some but make it rly good like IBOT or Xeno , Wind or smt...

we need a perfect bot to make profits on Mage's , or RP
not just Ek's
u can sit on ass on the weekend and take it for that...

u got Dexter to help make this and we will be happy Smile

Salut!
Your's Muszka !
Mega, take your time dude.
There is no big rush, end of the day it is a game and you have your own life.

Don't stress over anyone trying to force it on you, if they need it so bad then there are other solutions.

Hope all goes well.
jhoare
I'm keeping fingers for fix a recconect Dexter Smile
(01-23-2014, 07:58 PM)andyjes Wrote: premy days to return for updates -.-

lol.. muahaha bbot dosent have the fault for the updates...
In basic functions, backpack minimizer dont work correctly, try to fix it.

Thanks
(01-23-2014, 09:05 PM)Jorge1424 Wrote:
(01-23-2014, 08:48 PM)BorysG Wrote:

I mean, so many hours it will be ready??' I dont know how to convert the time!!!
Where are you from?
For Poland it will be 00:00
I'm starting to update the BBot.
Hey guys. look this for kill time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ZpeNHKDWQ Big GrinDD Think about it Big Grin