Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fireproof Horn
HELPE- ME Fireproof Horn ID

I Need id for Fireproof Horn
1st.

Check ID item http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=samples#check_the_id

2nd.

"Add this item on item.properties. Before add, read the item.help file to know how to do. "
In folder BBot/Data
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
(04-03-2014, 03:23 PM)maikzen Wrote: HELPE- ME Fireproof Horn ID

I Need id for Fireproof Horn

Quote:20356:3:0:1:0
This is a new era to TibiaAngel ! xd

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=Ruleoxd <-- JOIN AND HELP :3
(04-03-2014, 06:10 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: 1st.

Check ID item http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=samples#check_the_id

2nd.

"Add this item on item.properties. Before add, read the item.help file to know how to do. "
In folder BBot/Data

you can make a post here and ready for me to download?
"open your script with notepad and put this on the 3rd line
Code:
20356:3:0:1:0
this will take fireproof horn into the bp 3, if you want to loot into another bp, just change the number "3"
after you save the script and load into bbot."
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
(04-05-2014, 10:34 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: "open your script with notepad and put this on the 3rd line
Code:
this will take fireproof horn into the bp 3, if you want to loot into another bp, just change the number "3"
after you save the script and load into bbot."

so... open my scrypt from chakoyas of the carpet config with a notepad and in the 3rd line y put that, is all to do?

and works fine?

and finally in wich part of the 3rd line? begining, ending, midle?

thanks
Yea, paste the code after second line in new line (3line).

Yea, work fine.
(04-06-2014, 10:18 AM)mr. Kris Wrote: Yea, paste the code after second line in new line (3line).

Yea, work fine.

here don't work! =/ but ty for sup.
Wink
please help me does not work when I put notebook I PICKED need the itens Fireproof Horn exatamnete please explain the procedure
maby change
Code:
to
Code:
20356:1:0:1:0

first give this horn to 3rd BP, second to 1st BP

ID item is good, so only this can change
the problem is that when I'm looking at the settings put the id Lot 20356 to locate and agragarlo but it appears
please send me something more specific or folder already configured data
(04-06-2014, 04:45 PM)Liyou Wrote: the problem is that when I'm looking at the settings put the id Lot 20356 to locate and agragarlo but it appears

in looter this item have name: "unknown 20356" and it will be on top list

(04-06-2014, 07:09 PM)mr. Kris Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 04:45 PM)Liyou Wrote: the problem is that when I'm looking at the settings put the id Lot 20356 to locate and agragarlo but it appears

in looter this item have name: "unknown 20356" and it will be on top list
Liyou, yes this not working (nobody must add this item to bot) but i give solution to paste "20356:3:0:1:0" to SCRIPT bbot/configs <--- folder, not add to bbot items
sorry buddy do not understand what you mean I speak Spanish

l
ready thanks and solve
(04-06-2014, 09:49 PM)Liyou Wrote: sorry buddy do not understand what you mean I speak Spanish

your screen = bot file
you must paste "20356:3:0:1:0" to script, your script are in folder bbot/configs example: chakoya.bbot = your script, you must paste "20356:3:0:1:0" into script, third line
Guys, please read Items.help for items.xxx section, create a file called Items.10.30.text and add the item you want. Note that you need to calc the right flag or you may be banished. Tonight a new version will come with a updated item database.
(04-07-2014, 10:42 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Guys, please read Items.help for items.xxx section, create a file called Items.10.30.text and add the item you want. Note that you need to calc the right flag or you may be banished. Tonight a new version will come with a updated item database.

Can you update supplies stat with ammunition in new version?
If you like my scripts
please give me rep
and write a comment
it'll be great!
(04-07-2014, 12:52 PM)Dizek Wrote:
(04-07-2014, 10:42 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Guys, please read Items.help for items.xxx section, create a file called Items.10.30.text and add the item you want. Note that you need to calc the right flag or you may be banished. Tonight a new version will come with a updated item database.

Can you update supplies stat with ammunition in new version?

Please post it on the suggestions board
OMGGGG so hard to do this!!! ¬¬ I give up here