Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
(12-08-2014, 04:30 PM)Alidako Wrote: I need to know how to make to pick up spears form ground. Bringin a bag with 100 spears to my hunt place. Thanks!

Quote:200 {PickUp Spears} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.PickUpEx(3277, 1, 1, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1) Exit()
[/quote]

How should I configure it?? Sorry I dont know how! I mean where a set the coordenates could I see an example please
(12-10-2014, 09:34 AM)mr. Kris Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 09:26 PM)Petterlaaguila Wrote: It's possible to make a macro that switch monsters when x hp on one of them? It 's to make an afk trainer script , só when the rotworm go to yellow he switch to the next one

Do You tried BBot Trainer system?
Well, i didn't try it because i want the bot to walk around the cave and when it start to kill a rotworm , and another come to hit him , he does that Big Grin
Hi Dude.
Cud u please make me a macro that attacks a monster (ice golem ) with exori Vis when "only me" on screen and just attacks wand if some1 is on screen.
i have tested this one with rune (hmm)
1500 {Attacks Avoid PK} playerS:=1 IDrune:=3198 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==!playerS! [OnplayerS] Self.Attacking()==1 Self.Mana>30 Self.Say(exori vis) Exit {OnplayerS} Self.Attacking()==1 Target.Shoot(!IDrune!)
THANKS !
(12-10-2014, 10:33 PM)sebastian1994 Wrote: Hi Dude.
Cud u please make me a macro that attacks a monster (ice golem ) with exori Vis when "only me" on screen and just attacks wand if some1 is on screen.
i have tested this one with rune (hmm)
1500 {Attacks Avoid PK} playerS:=1 IDrune:=3198 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==!playerS! [OnplayerS] Self.Attacking()==1 Self.Mana>30 Self.Say(exori vis) Exit {OnplayerS} Self.Attacking()==1 Target.Shoot(!IDrune!)
THANKS !

PHP Code:
Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<
Creatures
.Beside()>=
Self
.Mana()>=50 
Self
.Say(Exori Vis

(12-10-2014, 06:15 PM)Alidako Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 04:30 PM)Alidako Wrote: I need to know how to make to pick up spears form ground. Bringin a bag with 100 spears to my hunt place. Thanks!

Quote:200 {PickUp Spears} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.PickUpEx(3277, 1, 1, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, 1) Exit()

How should I configure it?? Sorry I dont know how! I mean where a set the coordenates could I see an example please

It's not possible to bring bag at hunt place. This script which one you have quoted is for picking spears from ground only, when spears are under you.
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

(12-10-2014, 09:34 AM)mr. Kris Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 11:35 PM)enano Wrote: i want a macro that use gfb when i get stucked by snakes, i have the snake in Killer with "Ignore".
thats because i want to kill orc shaman and when there are 2 orc shaman the snakes trap me and if i kill a snake... fast another snake trap me

Add snake to avoid. BBot attack snake only when they block You.

(12-09-2014, 09:26 PM)Petterlaaguila Wrote: It's possible to make a macro that switch monsters when x hp on one of them? It 's to make an afk trainer script , só when the rotworm go to yellow he switch to the next one

Do You tried BBot Trainer system?

i already try that, the problem is that when 4 ot 5 shamans attack at the same time theres about 20 snakes, so when he kill one, another snake take his place very fast and the char is always killing snakes thats why i think a it would be good a macro that use gfb in the same square the char is standing when he get stucked by snakes but i dont know if thats possible
Hello. I need macro which will move the character at the certain SQM cuz cavebot is stuckin in one place and I need it to move twice to the south from this SQM then he is continuing the whole process. Please help me asap Smile
I answered You in other thread. Stop spam.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
Need a macro that make this:
When x or y monster on screen put Stealth ring , and when they are gone (both at the same time ,or one of them) it unequip.
I was using this one:

D:=3049
BP:=0
Creatures.ByName(Corym Charlatan)>=3 [corym1]
Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!)
Exit()
{corym1}
Creatures.ByName(Corym Skirmisher)>=3 [corym2]
Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!)
Exit()
{corym2}
Creatures.ByName(Corym Charlatan)<3 [corym1]
Creatures.OnScreen()<=1
Self.UnEquip.Ring(0)
Exit()
{corym1}
Creatures.ByName(Corym Skirmisher)<3 [corym2]
Creatures.OnScreen()<=1
Self.UnEquip.Ring(0)
Exit()
{corym2}

But when it comes to the Skirmisher it was equip and unequiping the ring all the time , so the Skirmisher's were hitting me e.e

Thanks for the help
Create 2 macros, 1 macro for each monster:
Code:
500 {Stealth 1} ID:=3049 Creatures.ByName(Corym Charlatan)>=2 [corym1] Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!) Exit() {corym1} Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()
Code:
500 {Stealth 2} ID:=3049 Creatures.ByName(Corym Skirmisher)>=2 [corym2] Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!) Exit() {corym2} Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

Try it.
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
It doesn't work :/.
It keeps putting and unequipng the ring all time
I know what's happen, when I back to the home I make new macro Smile
PHP Code:
500 {Avatarget:=Creature.Target() IDRUNE:=3161 Creatures.OnScreen()>=3 Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !IDRUNE!) Exit() 
it will be work? i dont carre about players on screen i play on non pvp

also have a question i must put name in "creature target"
If i help you please Click ^ to give REP point Smile
if I'll have more rep I'll make better scrips

(12-18-2014, 01:11 PM)mr. Kris Wrote: I know what's happen, when I back to the home I make new macro Smile

Okay bro, thanks ^^
if character is stucked move himself for 2sqm right or north ;d just sometimes elevator behing Rafzan can be used and he stay behind elevator, not under :<
(12-18-2014, 07:55 PM)wedel92 Wrote:
PHP Code:
500 {Avatarget:=Creature.Target() IDRUNE:=3161 Creatures.OnScreen()>=3 Creature.ShootOn(!target!, !IDRUNE!) Exit() 
it will be work? i dont carre about players on screen i play on non pvp

also have a question i must put name in "creature target"

Creature.Target() generate ID monster what You attack.

That is good macro.

(12-18-2014, 10:29 PM)pluco Wrote: if character is stucked move himself for 2sqm right or north ;d just sometimes elevator behing Rafzan can be used and he stay behind elevator, not under :<

Add to protector manual macro:
Code:
400 {stucked} Misc.StandTime()>20 Self.MoveE() Macro.Wait(300) Self.MoveE() Macro.Wait(500) Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()
Exit()

Petterlaaguila this macros:

Create 2 macros, 1 macro for each monster:
Code:
500 {Stealth 1} ID:=3049 Creatures.ByName(Corym Charlatan)>=2 [corym1] Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!) Exit() {corym1} Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()
Code:
500 {Stealth 2} ID:=3049 Creatures.ByName(Corym Skirmisher)>=2 [corym2] Self.Equip.Ring(!ID!) Exit() {corym2} Self.UnEquip.Ring(0) Exit()

For me working fine in Tibia 10,71 but in ShadowCores where is REAL Map...
I don't know what's happend :/
Really?
I use this on global , but I had change the values to 1 because it was a low level script
i don't know what to do now ://

Edit: I will test it again and see if it continues.
So, i tested it again and it stills do the same ://.
When it see a corym he puts the ring, but after he puts it (the macro) unequip it and it makes a loop :// Wasting the ring and taking hits when near the coryms

Edit: Sorry for Double post , i was think that i was in the edit mode :///
(12-19-2014, 11:43 AM)Petterlaaguila Wrote: So, i tested it again and it stills do the same ://.
When it see a corym he puts the ring, but after he puts it (the macro) unequip it and it makes a loop :// Wasting the ring and taking hits when near the coryms

Just once again.

Tell us what you need, we try to figure it out how to make you happy Smile
X-mas is comming.

(12-19-2014, 04:23 PM)Seeken Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 11:43 AM)Petterlaaguila Wrote: So, i tested it again and it stills do the same ://.

Just once again.

X-mas is comming.
Blush
So, i want a macro that put stealth ring when one or more Corym Charlatan on screen, and when it is gone the bot take the ring of.
But i need a macro that make this with two monsters : Corym Charlatan and Corym Skirmisher
(12-19-2014, 06:40 PM)Petterlaaguila Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 04:23 PM)Seeken Wrote:

Just once again.

X-mas is comming.
Blush
So, i want a macro that put stealth ring when one or more Corym Charlatan on screen, and when it is gone the bot take the ring of.
But i need a macro that make this with two monsters : Corym Charlatan and Corym Skirmisher

PHP Code:
500 {stealth ringring:=3049 Creatures.ByName(Corym Sharlatan)>=[jumpSelf.Equip.Ring(!ring!) Exit() {jumpCreatures.ByName(Corym Skirmisher)>=[jump2Self.Equip.Ring(!ring!) Exit() {jump2Creatures.ByName(Corym Vanguard)>=[jump3Self.Equip.Ring(!ring!) Exit() {jump3} Exit() 

It's should works.