Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
5th June Mass Ban
Clean with all characters Smile
Me too Smile
Character's names of accounts that have been deleted:
  1. Remomer 101 RP, 97/79, using only looter and healing (just in case) and functions needed to train on Target Dummies, lost items worth 1,5-2kk
  2. Trevax 72 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 200k +/-
  3. Voltagezor 74 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 200k +/-
  4. Astarucius 72 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 200k +/-
  5. Brothusav 72 knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 200k +/-
  6. Vazini 75 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 200k +/-
  7. Nilverodin 71 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 200k +/-
  8. Bobsleyov 41 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 100k +/-
  9. Amidavandu 39 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 100k +/-
  10. Denkanduix 40 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 100k +/-
  11. Morthav 40 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 100k +/-
  12. Galfrexi Tedaumis 40 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 100k +/-
  13. Zannyoron Antremarym 39 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 100k +/-
  14. Minolis Rharvax 38 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 100k +/-
  15. Breadis Saielous 36 Knight, extreme botting, lost items worth 100k +/-
And around 10 accounts between level 20-30 not worth mentioning to

Survived:
  • Accounts which were botting only on rookgaard
  • Accounts which weren't using Healing Tools
  • Accounts which have been created in last 2-3 weeks

Every of this character was on a different account. I knew that most of them will be deleted, but I didnt use cavebot/killer even once on my paladin, I was hoping this one wont be detected, it was my main character.

According to the fact, that accounts on the rookgaard (4x 25lvl~) and accounts which werent using Healing or Mana Training (13x lvl 10-27) were not deleted I come to the following conclusions:
  • Healing Tools is detectable (?)
  • ReUser & Cures Left Hand is detectable

On the other hand my 22 sorcerer which was extremaly mana sitting was not deleted.
Mana Training is not detectable
Anti AFK Kick is not detectable

[Image: 22sorcererpskonejott.png][Image: sorcerer22.png]

My suggestions are:
  • Fix Healing Tools, let us choose delay from X to Y, just like it is in Target HP Range in Attack Sequences
  • Fix ReUser & Cures Left Hand, it is inhumanly fast, add an optional delay after hand slot becomes empty or refilling if amount of items is between X and Y (for example refill randomly if there are between 5 and 20 small stones).
Could you tell which functions were you using and which not? And when these accounts were created?
I'm sorry for your losses man.
All my accounts are safe though.

P.S. did you use lhack or xray? It's unbelievable you got so many accs deleted
Clean with all accs too..
(06-05-2012, 12:22 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: I'm sorry for your losses man.

My acc's are save too, and i dont use lhcack and xray, if anyone have any ideas how to save our accs just post here.(ofc. the safest metode is dont't bot!)
~Sepmer Fidelis~
Only and not repeatable Stasiuhere

Playing now on:
-Hexera
-W8 for new retro pvp
(06-05-2012, 12:22 PM)drewindwalker Wrote: I'm sorry for your losses man.

In the very beginning, when I started to use BBot I used lighthack with these knights and Xray ocasionally.
I only regret deletion of that paladin, and I yes, I've used Xray a few times. No lighthack.
Ill beter edit my post, because it seems that reasons of my deletion were Lighthack & Xray on knights and Xray on paladin.
It would be nice to have some kind of warning for new users, that these functions are detectable. I was gone from Tibia and boting for years and I couldn't know it in the very beginning of botting. Painful lesson.
who got banned?

6 chars used here no1 banned Big Grin
Clean here
[center][Image: 2mq5n2a.png][/center]
[center][Image: 24uxogm.png][/center]

19 Chars.

24 Botting Hours/Day.

No ban.
clean 4 charsWink
did anyone of you use Xray?!
(06-05-2012, 02:58 PM)nizlov Wrote: did anyone of you use Xray?!
Not me
[center][Image: 2mq5n2a.png][/center]
[center][Image: 24uxogm.png][/center]

Deletion of my 55 Sorc, I haven't played in over a month because didn't want to renew premium time. I bot a 81 knight very hard down to 10 hours stamina non stop on the same computer and he did not get deleted. He has premium though. Money much cip?

Really waste of time to play this game, if not selling gold or something.

I only ever used lighthack and healing/mana on my sorc never afk bot or anything. My knight is 100% afk for the most part.
(06-05-2012, 03:22 PM)soloflows1 Wrote: Deletion of my 55 Sorc, I haven't played in over a month because didn't want to renew premium time. I bot a 81 knight very hard down to 10 hours stamina non stop on the same computer and he did not get deleted. He has premium though. Money much cip?Really waste of time to play this game, if not selling gold or something.
I only ever used lighthack and healing/mana on my sorc never afk bot or anything. My knight is 100% afk for the most part.

did you use lighthack on your knight's scripts too?
X-Ray is safe and Light Hack are client-side, so they are safe. The healing tools will be improved but it should not be the problem.

@Mods, please merge all the topics related to the banwaves.
The X-Ray is safe. The Healing Tools will be remade cuz it could be safer, but I don`t believe it is the problem.
Well.. that's weird, I always thought deletion is caused by stuff like x-ray/lhack/outfit changer.
The only time I ever got banned was back in 2009 when I used ElfBot NG. I was using lighthack and x-ray. after that I never used x-ray on both (bbot and elfbot (as long as elfbot lasted) and I haven't got any banishments.

I had another teory but now I guess its wrong.

I always thought they detect ALL botters and use some kind of lottery system to ban 5000 random ones. Now I changed my mind and I'm not sure whether this theory is true or not because there are 4 people in my guild using the bot, noone was banished. This guy got deleted on multiple accounts..
That's rather interesting..

Merged all threads regarding deletions into one.
Sorry for my stupid question but I didn't play for last 3-4 years. Now when Cipsoft will detect illegal softawre you got delete immediately? There is no warning? Smile