Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacked?
Yes it is very weird because i have used many bots in the past and have been playing tibia a long time and never been hacked but i use this bot for only a month and the account is hacked, luckily my main account that i do not bot on was un-touched so unless there is something i am missing it was not a keylogger, correct? Then what exactly could have cause this. I would constantly log into both accounts to restart offline training and such im just confused about it all.

(03-14-2013, 11:20 PM)IWTT SAMSOM Wrote: Yes it is very weird because i have used many bots in the past and have been playing tibia a long time and never been hacked but i use this bot for only a month and the account is hacked, luckily my main account that i do not bot on was un-touched so unless there is something i am missing it was not a keylogger, correct? Then what exactly could have cause this. I would constantly log into both accounts to restart offline training and such im just confused about it all.

Actually i have figured out what happend actually, i had the account info saved on my computer i just realized this because some other noob accounts that i dont use often were also hacked and were all saved on my computer my main account was not so i guess i know why/how this happend now

Messages In This Thread
Hacked? - by IWTT SAMSOM - 03-13-2013, 11:56 PM