Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[EK]Cemetery Zombies (yalahar) [Depositer][Refiller][100% AFK]
Exclamation 
HI,

This Script is to hunt in Cemetery Quarter Yalahar, At zombies and NightStalkers.

[Image: Cemetery_quarter.png]

Monsters you will face:[Image: Zombie.gif] [Image: Nightstalker.gif][Image: Necromancer.gif]

arround 85k/h
Good loot (if you lucky) [Image: Platinum_Amulet.gif] [Image: Crystal_of_Balance.gif] [Image: Haunted_Blade.gif] [Image: Chaos_Mace.gif] [Image: Boots_of_Haste.gif]

Start Place: yalahar dp

Needed:

Recommended lvl 80+ (if lower change the potions)
300 mana potions at start (after this it will refill itself)
50 Great health potion (change it if u want)
Decent equips and weap.

Carry some food with you (they dont drop any ;/)
[Image: Brown_Mushroom.gif] 100 brown mushroom holds like 8 hours.

.bbot   CemeteryZombies.bbot (Size: 10.86 KB / Downloads: 540)

If I helped you Please REP++ if works I will post more Scripts
_________________________________________________ Did I Helped? Rep me UP click /\_______________________________________________________
Hi people,

Noone is saying anything here so I assume the scripts are perfect. So people Rep+...
If people not rep, those will be the first and last scripts I have posted here. Give rep cost you nothing.

Thanks.
I would test your script if i was in the right level Tongue be patient, also there are a lot of scripts for level 80, and 20-30 out here, maybe try make scripts for another level? i know we lack of good scripts in level 40-50 and we also need more paladin scripts. But im sure that if your scripts are good, with time you will get that rep you want Tongue

And if i have seen it correctly its only been like 2-3 days, give it a week atleast Smile
The script got bug. It doesn't work with full afk. There are lack one waypoint in the cave and it's dont go out from cave. Please fix it.
(10-11-2012, 02:18 PM)arczi16 Wrote: The script got bug. It doesn't work with full afk. There are lack one waypoint in the cave and it's dont go out from cave. Please fix it.

if you tell me more I will be happy yo help you, is it when you up the stair? when you full check? thanks!( cuz here its working perfect)
(10-11-2012, 02:18 PM)arczi16 Wrote: The script got bug. It doesn't work with full afk. There are lack one waypoint in the cave and it's dont go out from cave. Please fix it.

This script 100% workable is in my thread:

http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=6079
is it for rps?
(10-18-2012, 02:59 PM)kampe94 Wrote: is it for rps?

its for Knights, but you can Modify it ( healer, Killer) to make it for pally the way points are the same.
Maybe an idea to add the Lich also on waypoints would make it greater ^^
Does the cavebot run through the magician quarter or does it goes through the gate?
Make it for RP please brother ! Smile
(10-11-2012, 04:54 PM)aniro Wrote:

if you tell me more I will be happy yo help you, is it when you up the stair? when you full check? thanks!( cuz here its working perfect)

Yeah in the staris in the fixed point when it is going to leave the cave it says "there is no way" and never go to refill ;p