Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
help with waypoints...
hello. anyone can tell me everybody got still problems with waypoints? i make waypoints on every place and when i active cavebot to walk and kill a monsters bot kill this but they stop on this waypoint and don't go to next sometime stop for 3 - 4 min and later go to next waypoint... i don't know why...? just when i click again on active he go but when bot kill monster he stop again... ;/
(09-04-2013, 03:40 PM)Harderstylez91 Wrote: hello. anyone can tell me everybody got still problems with waypoints? i make waypoints on every place and when i active cavebot to walk and kill a monsters bot kill this but they stop on this waypoint and don't go to next sometime stop for 3 - 4 min and later go to next waypoint... i don't know why...? just when i click again on active he go but when bot kill monster he stop again... ;/

I'm having this same problem with the update to 21.5. Seemed to be working OK on the previous version. When I uncheck "active" then recheck it again it continues to move, kills a monster then stops again and doesn't move. This happens when I "learn" new waypoints and use old ones also.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this a bug? If it's a bug, is there any fix?
they're points or fixed points? well if they're fixed, make a new script and put it with normal ones...i don't know why fixed points while hunting doesnt work with me so... otherwise you will need an antistuck macro
10000 {Stucked} Misc.StandTime()>20 Cavebot.Stop() Cavebot.Start()
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me