Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If someone need Scripts or Macros
^ already answered Tongue in different post . just in case anybody wants to write the same thing i wrote...

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
I need a simple marco for stop the lotter and enable it later, will +rep if you could help me out guys!
[Image: acceleratorbyfenx07d5cr.png]
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20704.html
Looking for script for exp.
67 knight help me Smile
looking for script for drop empty flask because this option dont work.
(02-02-2014, 04:01 PM)RazorNabu Wrote: looking for script for drop empty flask because this option dont work.

1000 {Drop Vials} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Misc.ItemCountEx(283)>=10 Map.Thrown(283, 50, !X!, !Y!, !Z!) Strong
1000 {Drop Vials} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Misc.ItemCountEx(285)>=10 Map.Thrown(285, 50, !X!, !Y!, !Z!) Potion
1000 {Drop Vials} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Misc.ItemCountEx(284)>=10 Map.Thrown(284, 50, !X!, !Y!, !Z!) Great

found these once in forum i just put potion strong and great to diference them
Yo Bro !

Need scrypt for EK Giants Spiders 100% afk

( yalahar , goroma , port hope [ lost islands ] )
I have a Elder druid level 85 in xantera (dominated world). Water elemental cave is full and i want to level fast without so much waste. I have 1kk and terra, magma, glacier, lightning sets full , i am looking for maybe Dls darashia if possible, idk.

I am currently botting in Ancient Scarabs that is aprox 90kh without bonus, i am looking for more. I have tried waters in ph, earths in liberty bay and edron, ive tried dragons in edron which is always full, yala drag is always full to. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!SadSadSad

If any knights in xantera read this post, i am always wanting to hunt with knight. PM ME
If you need any script, please pm me and i will help you fast as possible..

Cool D.Z At your service Cool

MY 110% AFK FREE SCRIPT COLLECTION
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20925.html
Hi i need macro for use custom health potions on ots can any1 make this?
yes , Hi , here you go.

1000 {Health Pot OT by Erykans} Self.Health%<=80 Hotkey.Use(ID)

when health is less than or 80% bot uses ID of potion. Smile

(02-07-2014, 08:12 AM)erykans Wrote: yes , Hi , here you go.

1000 {Health Pot OT by Erykans} Self.Health%<=80 Hotkey.Use(ID)

when health is less than or 80% bot uses ID of potion. Smile

Dont forget to Rep+ , thanks Smile

Hello! , If i Helped a Rep+ would be nice, Thank you !!! Wink
I need help is it possible to bbot to take items from deposit? For example i am facc and I got royal spears in deposit is it possible to take like 10 RS from dp to spear slot or backpack?
Welcome. Do any of you have a macro on a free item thrown in the depot?
Hi i need script for druid
i want to kill hero in yalahar west respawn 2 hero + 1 hero
kill with Exori Frigo , use strong mana potions , back when looted rare item or 30strong refil to 100 strong

Can You help me? I will be very happy Smile
think u can come up with something to use vial of blood in poi? and also the vial of oil at the leaver?
Guys need script for Elementals PH for Sorc
-refiller
I need a lvl 50+ paladin (pacc)
My equips are: Zaoan Helmet, Pally Armor, Demon Shield, Blue Legs and Boh
Skills: 85/75
need macro to use exori con all time when attacking
I need a Macro, when my char not have a soul, or blank rune, continue hunting,,
This is a new era to TibiaAngel ! xd

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=Ruleoxd <-- JOIN AND HELP :3
Hi, i need a macro that go to deposit gold and items when i say any command in the chat like /deposit then char go to depot and deposit
hello, well im new on this bot, and well, im learning about how to create macros, but well, i just cant find the way to make the char take something from a bag on the floor.

example, want my druid to take some mana potions from a bag on the floor (wich have mana pots in there) when he's pots run out,