Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
If someone need Scripts or Macros
@Devotion

This is not possible with bbot, take items from a container.
I need a macro to be able to use the kazordoon's wagons. I tried with map tool but it didnt work due the way map tool is defined.

Is there a way to hunt stalkers when they are invisible? Do i need a macro for this?
(03-02-2014, 05:09 PM)JeshuaStep Wrote: @Devotion

This is not possible with bbot, take items from a container.

omg real?... well... im gonna have to make semi-afk scrips tho =P, thnx anyways =)

(03-02-2014, 05:48 PM)Clyde Wrote: I need a macro to be able to use the kazordoon's wagons. I tried with map tool but it didnt work due the way map tool is defined.

Is there a way to hunt stalkers when they are invisible? Do i need a macro for this?

take a look here

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-19260.html

it worked for me on the closed doors
hello!
a macro to use exori con/exori san on a monster as soon as physical damage has been made contact, !
i realy want to know how can i make al the exori`s right
like exori min
exori gran
exori
so i can cast them after eatchater
I need script for 120ed can u make stampors farmine? Or pirates yalahar RP 80+lvl?
(03-02-2014, 05:12 AM)Devotion Wrote: hello, well im new on this bot, and well, im learning about how to create macros, but well, i just cant find the way to make the char take something from a bag on the floor.

example, want my druid to take some mana potions from a bag on the floor (wich have mana pots in there) when he's pots run out,

well it is possible Wink maptool on floor with id of bag and then put potions in looter if u want u can set the min cap to loot those potions and put them in bag with (for example) 20 in stack Smile

use brain ppl, only taking items from depot is impossible in bbot i think ;p

(03-05-2014, 01:58 AM)Snoopyzor Wrote: i realy want to know how can i make al the exori`s right
like exori min
exori gran
exori
so i can cast them after eatchater
use function to check if enought creatures is around character and then put funcion to say exori u want, set it automacro and put delay the same as delay to re-cast that exori = the macro done Wink also u can find this macro ready by visiting paid scripts -> dexter tread and click on some script, he put that macro in hes post so u can copy Wink
every morning i rise
peace to my mind when i hail Ras Tafari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0xQwl1XJPA
i looking for macro/script which will open depot and pick items from dp
Join to Ambera.net
[Image: banner.gif]

[Image: ad92074bda9a12f8db5d7f74d67ac5e9.gif]
Alert if x monster on screen
Hello, im botting on a pleace where it some times runs in to dragons, wich is way to dangerous for my character, so i need a alert to go of it it comes on the screen.

is it possible to set it in protector, if possible how,

or can some one make me a macro?

Thanks for Answers!
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-21217.html check this plix!!!
Heart PAKITO YAGAMI HERE!!! I BUY ACC'S & PACC´S ON PACERA Angel PM ME!!! n.n
Is it possible to make a script or macro so i can bot on 4 characters together (Pally, Sorc, Druid and knight). For example knight first, pally, sorc and druid. I can make waypoint myself, just need some guidance how to do it. Im new to the bot so i have no idea in how to make a macro, and I'm still struggling with using macro's due to the virtual codes. Any :RE would be helpfull. Thanks in advance!
Hellos Guys!!

i need a macro that use exori gran flam ONLY if atacking creature cuz i try using this:

6000 {Exori gran flam} Creatures.Beside() Self.Attacking() Self.Mana()>50 Self.Say(exori gran flam) Exit()

but this macro use spell no matter if atack or not :/

i configure exori flam in killer, but need my char make spell exori gran flam and atack IN CREATURE

Confused

sorry for my ugly english guy, can u see this not my main language

thx in advance, ofc i'll + rep
Hi there

I trying to do gfb when 3 mobs in range on haunded treeling can u help me?

many thanks
DRAGON LAIR VENORE PLEASE... LVL 100+
Hello
1.- I need help with my cavebot or macro but i don't understando a thing about macro
i'm making runes with some cavebot so i get my soul back but i need that my char dosen't go to next point unless he gots 200 mana or more

2.- is there another guide with lot of more info than the seccion in documentation?

i'll give you your rep but please help
Can you get me Scripts for all vocations and lvl? lvl 8 to 200+

i would appreciate

i want orcs thais, orc fortress, coryms porthope,venore,carlin, dragons darashia, nightmares, zombies, giant spiders port hope, for knights and for amges and pallys any script is good to exp from 8 to 50+
(03-11-2014, 03:06 AM)leonel13jaime Wrote: Hellos Guys!!

i need a macro that use exori gran flam ONLY if atacking creature cuz i try using this:

6000 {Exori gran flam} Creatures.Beside() Self.Attacking() Self.Mana()>50 Self.Say(exori gran flam) Exit()

but this macro use spell no matter if atack or not :/

i configure exori flam in killer, but need my char make spell exori gran flam and atack IN CREATURE

Confused

sorry for my ugly english guy, can u see this not my main language

thx in advance, ofc i'll + rep

You Need to configure in The Killed the attack sequences, u add a wait macro of 6000ms and say spelll exori gran flam... After that you put the name of this settings to attack x Monster.... Look at Tutorials!

(04-01-2014, 04:55 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello
1.- I need help with my cavebot or macro but i don't understando a thing about macro
i'm making runes with some cavebot so i get my soul back but i need that my char dosen't go to next point unless he gots 200 mana or more

2.- is there another guide with lot of more info than the seccion in documentation?

i'll give you your rep but please help

1- 1000 { Stop } Self.Soul()>99 Self.Mana<200 Cavebot.Stop()

2 - http://wiki.bmega.net/

(03-16-2014, 09:26 AM)damiansnk Wrote: Hi there

I trying to do gfb when 3 mobs in range on haunded treeling can u help me?

many thanks

I dont understand you... u want this?

1000 {Monster Around} Creatures.ByRange(3)>2 Target:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.ShootOn(!Target!, 3191)
Do you know how to make this two macros ?
1. I want a macro that when there is no small stones on left hand it will change for a serpent sword
2. i'm botting minotaurs and i'm making a bagloot in there (dropping all brass armors, chain armors and stuff) but i'm too lazy to take that stuff. Do you think that is possible to make a macro to take itens from ground like brass set, chain armors... but i need this itens not going to the bp from the char, this itens should go to a bp that i'll be carrying in the groung ( i would open as 2 bp in char)

I found this macro but didnt work for me

1000 {Pick Up} X:=Self.X() Y:=Self.Y() Z:=Self.Z() Map.PickUpEx(ID, Count, ContainerTo, !X!, !Y!, !Z!, Range)

if someone could just configurate it right for me than i'll know how to configurate it for the rest of items
Can u help me? I need a macro to use energy ring when i have hp below 40% and put any other ring when have more than 80% hp. Thanks Smile
Ohh and a macro to cast exori frigo, exori gran frigo and exori max frigo in the same monster Smile Ty i will love u if u can help me
back to dp <thais from wasp> when x honeycombs or x bearpaws