Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 24.0 with Tibia 10.21 normal servers support
(10-30-2013, 08:22 PM)kamill Wrote:
(10-30-2013, 07:50 PM)Strato Wrote: There is a bug in coryms script, when selling to Rafzan, the bbot restarts from the point when it says "hi" to the point where it sells the last item, it keeps replying those points, idk what it could be.

Do you have macro if stucked? If yes, delete it or change the time.
@Mega Good work, I see that BBot talks to NPC's faster.

I liked that too Wink! Good Job @Mega
a Suggestion , Why our cavebot moves slower than other bots? Is there any possibility to make walk faster , im lvl 140 one lvl 80 moving faster than me =/
(10-31-2013, 03:17 AM)fusion123 Wrote: a Suggestion , Why our cavebot moves slower than other bots? Is there any possibility to make walk faster , im lvl 140 one lvl 80 moving faster than me =/

That's more of a question than a suggestion.
Is problem of BBOT, is a little bet slowly, but is perfect bro. If u can walk faster, make re-use HASTE Tongue
XafterONE~~
Any progress on that preview bot ?
im sorry , you make a good work with the client for a normal servers, how long u think for make client to a Preview worlds?

Waiting the answer
XafterONE~~
Very good job Mega! Tested for 14 hours on my rp noob char! And I can say that this is the best version I ever had from bbot!
Realy! Good job! Thanks
Im never more buy bbot you said that i must wait a while longer but the other bots at already done long time a go. In forum i can't find scripts for lvl 100+ for mage (free/paid) without frost dragons okolnir and doesn't work ...
(10-31-2013, 12:51 PM)soulfate Wrote: Im never more buy bbot you said that i must wait a while longer but the other bots at already done long time a go. In forum i can't find scripts for lvl 100+ for mage (free/paid) without frost dragons okolnir and doesn't work ...
First, Bbot is ready on normal worlds, i bot there and my favourite spots are EMPTY because nobody can bot yet ^^ and what more to say, just wait for preview unless you wish to be banned
Helped you? Give your thanks back pressing Rep+ to me
(10-31-2013, 12:51 PM)soulfate Wrote: Im never more buy bbot you said that i must wait a while longer but the other bots at already done long time a go. In forum i can't find scripts for lvl 100+ for mage (free/paid) without frost dragons okolnir and doesn't work ...

If you cant find a sctipt, make one ?
I have a problem when using mana potions, sometimes it gets stuck and didnt heal the mana, anyone else?
(10-31-2013, 01:06 PM)Baseck Wrote: I have a problem when using mana potions, sometimes it gets stuck and didnt heal the mana, anyone else?

I'm checking that issue.

Preview Worlds
I already started to update the Preview world, but I may not release today because I have several homework for my university that I need to finish for tonight. Sorry guys.

Tomorrow I will have a good free time to make it.
Take your time Mega~!! Drink a "chimarrão" and enjoy it!!! Big Grin

[Image: 1047+chimarrao+do+gremio.jpg]
(10-31-2013, 01:05 PM)Xudam Wrote:

I have no time for meaking scripts and i buy bot and need to find a done scripts ...
(10-31-2013, 01:38 PM)Dexter Wrote: Take your time Mega~!! Drink a "chimarrão" and enjoy it!!! Big Grin

[Image: 1047+chimarrao+do+gremio.jpg]

I'm not a gremio fan but this chimarrão is amazing! loool
(10-31-2013, 01:43 PM)soulfate Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 01:05 PM)Xudam Wrote:

I have no time for meaking scripts and i buy bot and need to find a done scripts ...

Any rule of the forum and in no time the Mega ~ says that the purchase of bbot we have any right over scripts.

That depends on who wants to make available free and also paid scripts.

We have no rights over it. Only we have the right to support for bbot. Scripts are just an afterthought.
When will the full version come out? Without being a beta!! Because he is giving some problems in time to heal and replenish mana!
(10-31-2013, 01:30 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 01:06 PM)Baseck Wrote: I have a problem when using mana potions, sometimes it gets stuck and didnt heal the mana, anyone else?

I'm checking that issue.

Preview Worlds
I already started to update the Preview world, but I may not release today because I have several homework for my university that I need to finish for tonight. Sorry guys.

aww jesus, ive saved all my stamina for my voucher =(
Is there any chance you'll release it today?
(10-31-2013, 03:02 PM)Xudam Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 01:30 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote:

I'm checking that issue.

Preview Worlds

aww jesus, ive saved all my stamina for my voucher =(
Is there any chance you'll release it today?

waste voucher, tibia premium time and bot time = waste my time and cash
I found a bug on the healing, when i choose the option "ITEMS FIRST" the bot minutes later stop using MANA and HP potions.