Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BBot 24.0 with Tibia 10.21 normal servers support
BBot 24.0 with Tibia 10.21 support
The new BBot 24.0 supports the Tibia 10.21 patch for original servers. A new BBot will be released with the Preview support.

Quote:+ added - removed * fixed = improved
Version 24.0
+ Tibia 10.21 support (with LevelSpy disabled)
* Walker trying to walk on another floors with MapClick

(Version 23.5)
+ Special SQM Attacking Like and Attacking Avoid.
= Higher Priority to Healer
+ Attack Sequences can be referenced by its name on Killer, it help to edit one and affect all the monsters that use the same attack sequence name (old method is still functional)
= Variables list will not update while a item is being selected
+ Double-Clicking a item on Variables list it will add the name and value to the editable variables
* Creature.DistanceToSelf editor helper was wrong (gives description instead of parameters)
+ [macro] Creatures.ByRangeName(Range, Name) counts creature with a name in a range
+ [macro] Creatures.ByNameBeside(Name) counts creature with a name beside (1sqm distance)
+ [macro] BBot.RegisterSpell(SpellCode) register a new Spell to the BBot, so the BBot will know the exhaustions of a spell
+ [system variable] BBot.SpecialSQMs.AutoBlockTime and BBot.SpecialSQMs.AutoBlockAttemps
(10-30-2013, 03:59 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: BBot 24.0 with Tibia 10.21 support
The new BBot 24.0 supports the Tibia 10.21 patch for original servers. A new BBot will be released with the Preview support.

Quote:+ added - removed * fixed = improved
Version 24.0
+ Tibia 10.21 support (with LevelSpy disabled)
* Walker trying to walk on another floors with MapClick

(Version 23.5)
+ Special SQM Attacking Like and Attacking Avoid.
= Higher Priority to Healer
+ Attack Sequences can be referenced by its name on Killer, it help to edit one and affect all the monsters that use the same attack sequence name (old method is still functional)
= Variables list will not update while a item is being selected
+ Double-Clicking a item on Variables list it will add the name and value to the editable variables
* Creature.DistanceToSelf editor helper was wrong (gives description instead of parameters)
+ [macro] Creatures.ByRangeName(Range, Name) counts creature with a name in a range
+ [macro] Creatures.ByNameBeside(Name) counts creature with a name beside (1sqm distance)
+ [macro] BBot.RegisterSpell(SpellCode) register a new Spell to the BBot, so the BBot will know the exhaustions of a spell
+ [system variable] BBot.SpecialSQMs.AutoBlockTime and BBot.SpecialSQMs.AutoBlockAttemps

Cool and about ban?
Great job Mega! I will test it as soon i get home! Thanks!
It isnt working... still, "unsupported"
(10-30-2013, 04:22 PM)Asires Wrote: It isnt working... still, "unsupported"

Download the Beta Version, in your account, here in the page ...
Looks like Looter work faster, but problem is.. Bot started to ignore loot sometimes, sometimes he take it, sometime he leave it.
And doesn't work in tibia preview client ;/
(10-30-2013, 04:43 PM)bonzo666 Wrote: Looks like Looter work faster, but problem is.. Bot started to ignore loot sometimes, sometimes he take it, sometime he leave it.

Noted! Thanks!

(10-30-2013, 05:13 PM)soulfate Wrote: And doesn't work in tibia preview client ;/

Users of the preview cliente will have to wait a while longer.
After each update I have to make changes in the script. ;(
Anyway thanks for update.
My antivirus "comodo premmy" found that the new update contains a malware.
And the antivirus is deleting whenever extract or open it. Is it safe?

Huh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Look good ! great job Mega!

Now lets go to making for a Preview Smile
XafterONE~~
I download beta version 24.0 and dont detect any character from my account in tibia 10.21
is working the new version ?????
(10-30-2013, 06:11 PM)[email protected] Wrote: My antivirus "comodo premmy" found that the new update contains a malware.
And the antivirus is deleting whenever extract or open it. Is it safe?

Huh

I's a false positive!

Disable your antivirus before unpacking and create a rule so that the antivirus does not check the bbot's folder.
Thumbs Up 
Ok!

Tks Dexter!
@Dexter
Bro, maybe u know what is the estimated time for preview version? Confused
wow, now bbot opening in centre of my screen :O!
There is a bug in coryms script, when selling to Rafzan, the bbot restarts from the point when it says "hi" to the point where it sells the last item, it keeps replying those points, idk what it could be.
(10-30-2013, 07:50 PM)Strato Wrote: There is a bug in coryms script, when selling to Rafzan, the bbot restarts from the point when it says "hi" to the point where it sells the last item, it keeps replying those points, idk what it could be.

Do you have macro if stucked? If yes, delete it or change the time.
@Mega Good work, I see that BBot talks to NPC's faster.
Testing Big Grin
Dont work for preview client =[