Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tibia 10.21
The BBot is already on the Protocol Test for the Original servers, and will be updated to the Preview Version. This should take probably 5 - 10 hours.
Gogo Mega you'e the best man
[center]Need to buy BBot?
Buy from Here
[/center]
GreatSmile
Like itSmile
The BBot for the Tibia 10.20 normal version is working. I'll take a look on the preview version, but I'm not sure if I'll update for the preview version already.
(10-30-2013, 02:49 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot for the Tibia 10.20 normal version is working. I'll take a look on the preview version, but I'm not sure if I'll update for the preview version already.

10.20 ?
Please REP ME+ if I helped you
THANKS =D
Nice! I sended mail to you noobody
(10-30-2013, 02:49 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: The BBot for the Tibia 10.20 normal version is working. I'll take a look on the preview version, but I'm not sure if I'll update for the preview version already.

How long do you predict it will take for the preview servers from now untill youre done?
Preview servers are up now, so i thought you might have more some insight now.
I waiting for bbot !! Nice job Bmega !
Ok, I'm making a stability test (for at least 3 hours) and I'll release the new BBot for original servers only. After releasing the BBot for original servers I'll start to make the BBot for the preview world. I expect to release a new BBot with the preview versions supported for tomorrow.
Thats is amazing! Keeping going bro. We believe in you! =D
Gogo we are waiting Smile
(10-29-2013, 06:44 PM)leicer12 Wrote: I have really bad day... I bought script and i got it today and bbot dont working o.-
Oh, my godness...

LOL "my godness" HAHA
well done man, those cry babies who screamin about wasting pacc should seriously consider killing themselves for the sake of community :S
“Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity and so we ask ourselves will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we're gone, and wonder who we were? How bravely we fought? How fiercely we loved?”
Closing, new topic is being created.