Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RookGaard Script By Zoxks
testing pacc area
[Image: logo.png]

Best Gambling bot.
Thumbs Up 
Hi, great scripts man!

I think some of the scripts aren't working. Namely, the two mino heal ones, (the character just ends up walking into a wall), and the premium wolf one (it stops working once it gets up near the river).

Can anyone else confirm this or is it me? If it isn't me, have you got a fixed script for these areas?

Thanks
Done! Big Grin
Anybody play on rookgaard yet ?
Need any script pacc/facc?
Get me a good free acc moneymaker script that is walking trough 1. Bugs -> 2. The eastern skeleton ruin thingy. -> 3. Wolfs outside Bear Cave + down cleaning Bear cave (for paws). -> 4. Graveholes north of Bear Cave. (spider,poison spider, skeleton + rotworms. -> 5. North Wolf Hole. -> 6. return to Bugs. Big Grin And also, if the cap runs low (80 Cap or less). Quit the hunting and walk to RookGaard Bank + logout.

This would be an awesome script, If you make it, that'll be cool. I could make it myself, except the logout macros etc.. Im not really good with those. :/ But anyway. Thank you Big Grin
[Image: B4DJSTV.png]
(04-20-2016, 08:40 AM)Elmgren1337 Wrote: Get me a good free acc moneymaker script that is walking trough 1. Bugs -> 2. The eastern skeleton ruin thingy. -> 3. Wolfs outside Bear Cave + down cleaning Bear cave (for paws). -> 4. Graveholes north of Bear Cave. (spider,poison spider, skeleton + rotworms. -> 5. North Wolf Hole. -> 6. return to Bugs. Big Grin And also, if the cap runs low (80 Cap or less). Quit the hunting and walk to RookGaard Bank + logout.

This would be an awesome script, If you make it, that'll be cool. I could make it myself, except the logout macros etc.. Im not really good with those. :/ But anyway. Thank you Big Grin

That script should be with or without reffiler ( smp ), and for what lvl? U mean 2 lvl + or some higher like 30-50-100?
Like Level 15+ with good EQ. Maybe 20, idk. I have good set, so for me its np Smile
[Image: B4DJSTV.png]