Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ATENTION! NEED MACRO FAST!
ATENTION!

Hello guys, yesterday at night when im botting with me ek lvl 170, when i go up of bed I am go pc and see me character with redskull on temple thais, loss -5 lvl, dwarven legs, ornate shield, Prismatic Armor-Helmet, AND MY FUUU KING Shinny Blade, ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS TRICK ? HOW I DO TO MAKE RED AT PEOPLE?

-Any easy macro to CLOSE TIBIA WINDOW WHEN IM WHITE SKULL?
XafterONE~~
not possible to check "if skulled"
but, there is macro, for exit when pzblock (black battle / pvp battle), so when you hit anyone, your char will be exit

Code:
2000 {Exit when pz} Status.PZBlock() tibia.close()
(11-21-2013, 11:07 PM)XAfter Wrote: ATENTION!

Hello guys, yesterday at night when im botting with me ek lvl 170, when i go up of bed I am go pc and see me character with redskull on temple thais, loss -5 lvl, dwarven legs, ornate shield, Prismatic Armor-Helmet, AND MY FUUU KING Shinny Blade, ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS TRICK ? HOW I DO TO MAKE RED AT PEOPLE?

-Any easy macro to CLOSE TIBIA WINDOW WHEN IM WHITE SKULL?

which macros you are using? post here.
Brother, really Thanks +REP

Just second i will tell you macros was used

SAFE SPELLCAST:
Self.Mana>=160
Self.Attacking
Creatures.Beside>=4
Creatures.PlayersOnScreen
Self.Say(exori)

Maybe?
XafterONE~~
You were with open pk, or aggressive mode?
Maybe use protector too.

http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=protec...xplanation
(11-22-2013, 06:39 AM)XAfter Wrote: Brother, really Thanks +REP

Just second i will tell you macros was used

SAFE SPELLCAST:
Self.Mana>=160
Self.Attacking
Creatures.Beside>=4
Creatures.PlayersOnScreen
Self.Say(exori)

Maybe?

hmm you use agressive mode? or safe mode?? (new system pvp tibia)
Hi i have a perfect script, im botting with that in shadowcores hive +4 with 5 PLL more and never i take skull
Code:
500 {Exori} Criaturas:=4 Wait:=1 VarMult(Wait, 12) Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()>=2 [sp] Time:=0 Exit() {sp} VarAdd(Time, 1) Creatures.Beside()>=!Criaturas! !Time!>=!Wait! Self.Say(exori) Exit()
+Rep :***
safe mode

is freaks tricks, many freaks now make redskull.
XafterONE~~
(11-24-2013, 03:35 PM)XAfter Wrote: safe mode

is freaks tricks, many freaks now make redskull.

no.. if the security mode is enabled the char not handle pk.

or you changed it or i don't now.. for me it is impossible.
I THINK SAME FOR ME IS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT HAPPEN IT ! I GOT SAFE MODE! AND IDK WHAT HAPPEN HERE!

I SEE SOMETHING BUT NOT ALL

history: (sorry my bad english)

One lvl 25 come to me and him create fire elemental, IM TRAPPED, He attack me, he make skull, and go out of me screen, but fire elemental is on me screen I ATTACK HIM FIRE ELEMENTAL, he loss PZ, and later, I attacking HIM ELEMENTAL AND MAKE ME SKULL, I am attacking fire elemental, then i kill him fire elemental with skull and make a unjustificed, 3x time make me red ( OR ANYTHING ) !!!!
XafterONE~~
(11-24-2013, 05:05 PM)XAfter Wrote: I THINK SAME FOR ME IS IMPOSSIBLE, BUT HAPPEN IT ! I GOT SAFE MODE! AND IDK WHAT HAPPEN HERE!

I SEE SOMETHING BUT NOT ALL

history: (sorry my bad english)

One lvl 25 come to me and him create fire elemental, IM TRAPPED, He attack me, he make skull, and go out of me screen, but fire elemental is on me screen I ATTACK HIM FIRE ELEMENTAL, he loss PZ, and later, I attacking HIM ELEMENTAL AND MAKE ME SKULL, I am attacking fire elemental, then i kill him fire elemental with skull and make a unjustificed, 3x time make me red ( OR ANYTHING ) !!!!
Go to killer>Name: Fire Elemental> Ignore
I think not to hit a summoned fire elemental you need to enable aggressive mode.