Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[ED_MS] Dragon Yalahar 80+
i no have anything macro.. i have non stop dead when first attack dragon and later serpent spawn Sad
(12-06-2013, 12:21 PM)Kazikrokita Wrote: i no have anything macro.. i have non stop dead when first attack dragon and later serpent spawn Sad

What lvl you have?
[Image: tepg.jpg]
88+...
or would do again the second hole where serpent spawn but to instead went straight to the serpent spawn it up and finally serpent

--------------------------

albo zrobiłbyś od nowa drugą dziurę tam gdzie jest serpent spawn ale żeby szedł zamiast od razu na serpent spawn to w górę a na końcu na serpenta
(12-06-2013, 07:13 PM)Kazikrokita Wrote: or would do again the second hole where serpent spawn but to instead went straight to the serpent spawn it up and finally serpent

--------------------------

albo zrobiłbyś od nowa drugą dziurę tam gdzie jest serpent spawn ale żeby szedł zamiast od razu na serpent spawn to w górę a na końcu na serpenta

ok i can do it ! Wink but tomorow ! Wink
ok i waiting :*
Done check now !Wink
sorry but works fine
(12-07-2013, 01:36 PM)Kazikrokita Wrote: This script now ruined because they often coming out of the hole it goes hydra to the upper hole but as you notice a monster and kill them it bypasses the hole and goes to the next.
Here is your good script: http://wrzucacz.pl/file/5461386423191/ED...mboss.bbot
but only repair the hole where serpent spawn and do nothing else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

zepsułeś teraz tego skrypta ponieważ często jak wychodzi z dziury hydry to idzie do górnej dziury ale jak zauważy jakiegoś potwora i je zabije to tą dziurę omija i idzie do następnej.
Tu jest twój dobry skrypt: http://wrzucacz.pl/file/5461386423191/ED...mboss.bbot
ale napraw tylko dziurę tam gdzie jest serpent spawn i nic innego nie rób.

Ignored dont look this page it is keyloger. Banished him please