Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
BBot Tutorials !NEW! [Movie]
Video 

How make a good script?

Video Mirror 1 Media fire
Aew Finally!!! xD
Ey MegaNobody you should add stick to this thread since its very helpfull
Insomniack Wrote:Ey MegaNobody you should add stick to this thread since its very helpfull

Done.
Hunger Add this Macro to your tutorial because it rlly usefull for low lvl paladins its the spear refiller made by N2wb1 (dont know how to spells his nickname)

1000 {Spear} Misc.ItemCountEx(3277)<9 Self.Equip.LeftHand(3277)
In bbot has the function of re-use items, guess I will not be much the most useful macro.

Re-Use & Cures > Ammo > Left Hand
Hunger Wrote:In bbot has the function of re-use items, guess I will not be much the most useful macro.

Re-Use & Cures > Ammo > Left Hand
yeah but with this macro u can decide how much spears u want to carry. This is an essencial script for botting low lvl paladins in trolls for get cash + skills
Macro Added
hunger can u add a tutorial for "go pz label" but add the label when u already have the wp and explain it better please Smile?

create any script but add depositer and pz label?
Awesome. Smile Which program do you use to make your videos? Tongue
Movie Maker
Hunger Wrote:what is WP?

WayPoint.
Hunger can u add tutorial for fullcheck label please? Because I dont configure this right...
mancha250 Wrote:Hunger can u add tutorial for fullcheck label please? Because I dont configure this right...

If it returns false, it will execute the 'Else' condition instead of returning to the beginning of the script, as the Full Check does.
Please, read the wiki: http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php

[Image: tumblr_linetdmNqm1qzcq51o1_500-thumb-600x337-48077.gif]
Noen Wrote:
mancha250 Wrote:Hunger can u add tutorial for fullcheck label please? Because I dont configure this right...

If it returns false, it will execute the 'Else' condition instead of returning to the beginning of the script, as the Full Check does.

I use win 7 with the user swhitched , maybe it does not work right?
just....

A W E S O M E !!!!!!! TY!!!!!!!!
is there any macro or function that makes a "smart" attacker i mean, like smart running and using diferent spells at the same creature?
Do you call these videos, tutorials ? Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Hello can you add refiller movies again, or make a new ?? Plss :p
Sorry for my english
I go see what i can make to make it to better