Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[AWAITING] Update for Tibia 10.31
Quote:Dec 18 2013 - A Couple of Fixes
With today's server save, a few fixes were implemented.

So, we must wait for the update. Any constructive criticism is welcome. We will not tolerate destructive criticism or insults.

ETA: The Mega is working and comes home only after 20:00 hours. The update begins from that time.

P.S: Enjoy to stay with their families or girlfriends or "weeding one lot." This last is a joke! Big Grin
How long wait ? tibia 10.31 ;/...
What do u think about adding ignore loting option.
e.g. if i'm going for apes at banuta and tiger kill bug bot is going back to loot gp from bug, so what about adding ignore looting from monsters that would be added to list as ignored?

idk if that's where i should write that, so sory if it's not
another update tibia, damn cipsot! Angry
update ETA
(12-18-2013, 10:46 AM)dem Wrote: What do u think about adding ignore loting option.
That'd be great
Ok, one day without tibia. Who cares Big Grin
(12-18-2013, 11:16 AM)majkel2k Wrote: Ok, one day without tibia. Who cares Big Grin

Hahahah everyone Big Grin
Rep + If you like my post Smile
Keep calm and regen ur stamina Wink
Please give me reputation if I helped you.
Kiedy bedzie aktualizacja bbota ? tak mniej wiecej ??
Make Fast Move
odp jakis admin wkoncu ? HOW LONG ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
An option to pick up royal spears as a free account would be amazing !
(12-18-2013, 12:27 PM)Bercikkkkk92 Wrote: odp jakis admin wkoncu ? HOW LONG ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

jest napisane ze po 20

there's writen that after 20
lol 10.30 bylo szybciej Sad
(12-18-2013, 10:46 AM)dem Wrote: What do u think about adding ignore loting option.
e.g. if i'm going for apes at banuta and tiger kill bug bot is going back to loot gp from bug, so what about adding ignore looting from monsters that would be added to list as ignored?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can de-select the option "Open corpses" and your character won't go back to loot the dead monster. ^^
so need w8 ;] stamina loading xDD
(12-18-2013, 02:49 PM)Bodydes Wrote: lol 10.30 bylo szybciej Sad

You think that Mega~ dont have real life and 24/7/365 waiting for update tibia to up bot, becouse noobs will not survive 1day without tibia ._. ?
Really yourselves have stamina?
I no have more than 20h..

Take your time
thx
(12-18-2013, 04:25 PM)[email protected] Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can de-select the option "Open corpses" and your character won't go back to loot the dead monster. ^^

And how can i do it only on way for resp and back if i'm not near computer?